Yays! My turn!

Name: Greg
Siblings: 3 (Dragon Omega being the only one who's posted here recently)
Pets: Many cats have come and gone and the one who shall be missed most is Marbles.
Fav Movies: Last Samurai, Pirates of the Caribbean (the 1st one, forgot it's full name), Spirited Away, Van Hellsing, X-Men (#2), Cowboy Bebop (the Movie! YAY!)
Fav Games: Metroid Prime, Final Fantasy VI, Kingdom Hearts 2, Romancing Saga, and many others that I'' refrain from typing here due to time and space issues
Fav Foods: Anything within reason, but I REALLY like Pizza (with Black Olives, Mushrooms and plenty of cheese!), Sandwiches (with Honey Ham, Munster Cheese, and mayo!), Shrimp Ramen, Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal, and anything with cherries in it! (my fav fruit)
Fav Hobbies: Video Games, Anime, Manga, Working on my manga series (I've got 4-6 I'm working on characters and scripts for!), and collecting Yugioh/Magic the Gathering cards (used to collect Pokemon, but I've lost interest for the time being unless bring out another Team Rocket set)
Fav Sport: Are Chess and Go considered sports? If not, then Soccer
Fav Manga-ka: CLAMP!!!!!
Fav Band(s): System of a Down, Offspring, Linkin Park, Queen, the Beatles (yes, that's right), Everclear, Bare Naked Ladies, and many others (generally I like most music except for 100% gospel, 99% rap, and 98% country)
Fav TV Shows: Futurama, Family Guy, Smallville, Super Mario Bros Super Show, That 70s Show, Simpsons and many others
Fav Smilies: :eyebrow: :moo:

That's all folks!