Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.48%

Post Quest DB

I have made a new quest Database a while ago. The URL is www.angelfire.com/games5/eric52806/index.html Does anybody want to submit a quest?

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.48%
    The links don't seem to work. Strange, they worked when I tested them on angelfire.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.26%

--Moved to Quest Announcement/Discussion--

Please don't double post (posting twice in a row) it is against the rules, please use the "edit" button to edit your last post instead.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.78%
    There is a quest database at the forums in VEL's sig, Zelda Classic Network.
    The name might be missleading, I'm not jigglypuff.

"...A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible."
    Second Nephi 29:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%
    If we submit quests, you won't accidentally delete them off your hard drive, right?

--------------

"Do not mess with me; you have NO idea who you are dealing with. Those who DO know me know that I am not one with whom to tangle." -- Master Hacker/Dark Nation

"Master Hacker's a pussy." -- Eckels

The Jeff Lebowski Soundboard

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.48%
    My 11 Year old brother forgot his password and is using my account his screen name is Zelda_Master_56 or something like that anyways i am trying to get it thourgh his head that he cant make a data base with only 20 megs of web space but no he has to be dumb and think that he can well anyways i would like to say that he doesnt have his laptop any more cause he gave it to my sister after i did some work on it and ruined it more. the integrated keyboard on it already was broke after i tried to disable his bios password then about 2 weeks ago i was working on it agin i figured out how to get the keyboard to work but not stay working then during that work i melted a few keys on the integrated keyboard and i broke the integrated mouse.... ok so i suck at working on laptops but i dont with desktop computers. and that means quest production will be slowed down for him but not me because he is staying a few months at my grandmas who dont let him on the computer that often and all i can say is YES! because he always used our other computer here with 1.92 beta 182 on it and now i can put more features in my quests and i also need a password fixed on 2 of my betas becuase i didnt work on them for 9 days i forgot the passwords ill post them on my website but please someone help me. and because i cant edit them right now there is some bugs maybe a lot i forget the number ok. The quests that i forgot the password on is my Era of Chaos beta and my Era of Magic beta. on the header of those quests or should i say the data that says who i made the quest will say Zelda_Warrior plz help me!

Thread Information