Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%

Exclamation I need some tile help

My quest (MorningLight) looks really dorky with the classic tiles.
    And I've downloaded other tiles but I can't get them on my quest editor!

I need a step by step guide :cry:
    If the internet's taught me anything - it's that a person is not defined by their physical appearance nor the skills they possess. They are defined by the way they communicate with each other, and how they're able express themselves in a form unimaginable in the past. Let us create a neighborhood for each other, a realm of peace. For every day, we build ourselves upon the words we speak, and those we've enlightened.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    you can download & import graphics packs, which are files that store data such as pallettes (csets), tiles, combos, sprites, etc. To import graphics into your quest, go to File-Import-then graphics pack--then select the file that you want from the directory--the name should end in ".zgp" (stands for "Zelda Graphics Pack", i do believe) Then your set to use that set...if its just tiles you are looking for--go to Quest-Graphics-Tiles. Then hit the "grab" button & select the directory--the name ends in ".til" Then, from there, select what tiles you want to grab using the mouse (to select a group of tiles, hold the shift key) then hit ok. TaDah! Now you can use/edit those tiles for your quest--if this wasn't enough info, see alphadawg's tutorial (the link is in a thread in this forum)
    My Zquest Tutorial
    tutorial document

Working on a quest, I swear i'll finally finish one, one of these days!

--Overworld: 60% done
    --Dungeons: 0% done
    --Misc: 0% done

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.13%
    Have you read the tutorial? Well first ya go to file, then import, then then hit graphix pack or tiles
    Im BAAAAAACK

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%
    Thanks man. Now my quest will look a LOT better.
    If the internet's taught me anything - it's that a person is not defined by their physical appearance nor the skills they possess. They are defined by the way they communicate with each other, and how they're able express themselves in a form unimaginable in the past. Let us create a neighborhood for each other, a realm of peace. For every day, we build ourselves upon the words we speak, and those we've enlightened.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%
    Actually I never thought of reading his turtorial.I guess if you don't you get pretty dumb

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%
    Darnit! I downloaded a tileset and extracted it to the ZC folder, but when I go to import it shows nothing but the lame ..\ did I do something wrong?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%
    Sorry for all this posting but now I tried the graphics pack and I did have something there but when I tried to open it ZQuest closed

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.51%
    Linkafier, please don't post multiple times in a row it is against the rules. Please use the "edit" button to edit your last post instead.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.77%
    Ok sorry about that. I'm new here.

Thread Information