User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Conspiracy theorists on 9/11

Schrodinger's roomate. He killed my cat! Maybe.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    86.91%
    This is great. There is nothing like someone who gets some sketchy "evidence" together and likes to think up "convincing" arguments based on this and thier "expert" knowledge of the pyshics of 747, large buildings, and metalurgy. Honestly you want to know what the real conspiracy is? Governments and groups do things to each other for one reason and good old George Carlin pointed it out, "What? They have bigger dicks than us? Bomb them! And for some reason all the missles and bombs are shaped liked dicks, that figures in there somehow."
    Trevelyan
    Version 2.4

Winner of the Teh Winnar! award in the first writing contest.

There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.34%
    Has this guy ever considered a career as a fiction writer? He has a really active imagination. He'd do very well with it. On the other hand, he'd make one lousy prosecuting attourney, and would probably earn the name Don Quixote by his fellow lawyers.

The theory itself isn't even worth commentary.

Although if it were me running the conspiracy, I would probably just hire some men to act as hijackers, and find them a way to get off the plane unnoticed before take off. Then I could remotely control the actual planes without worrying someone would see the switch. So what if people died in the act? Their bodies would be all the more evidence if any part survived.

Just some of my thoughts.
    Formerly GeepaMoogle

Quotes
    ...[T]hat men performe their Covenants made: without which, covenants are in vain, and but Empty words - Hobbe's Third Law of Nature (Justice)
    Never do anything phenomenally stupid. - Oxymandia's Axiom
    They say the worst thing about hell is that you can SEE heaven - Millicent M. Mudd
    Told what would have happened, child? No. Nobody is ever told that. But anyone can find out what will happen. - Aslan
    Ignorance is, clearly, the greatest humour. - tgf_guy
    When you come to a fork in the road, take it! - Unattributed
    I AM ZONDOR, FIFTH WIZARD OF THE ECHELION STATE! - tgf_guy the juror
    If you had felt yourself sufficient, it would have been proof you were not. - Aslan
    You come of the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve, and that is both honor enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content. - Aslan

Current Projects
    Just back from Brazil
    Get back into Shattered Earth and/or Zelda Classic

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    57.45%
    I find conspirocy theories really interesting, but I hardly ever believe them. I guess some truth could be found in them, but most of it is just someone with a creative mind linking a bunch of information and throwing it totally out of context. And most conspirocy theorists have never heard of the word 'coincidence'.
    Darkness, imprisoning me,
    All that I can see,
    Absolute horror,
    How can I live,
    How can I die,
    Trapped in myself,
    Body my holding cell.

Thread Information