Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

Zelda Classic Style Set

Who is responsible for the Zelda Classic style set? It's absolutely the worst style ever fathomed into existence.

No, really, I'd like to ask them a question about the use of certain images within the style set.

MUME is a free multiplayer roleplaying game based upon J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth. In MUME players can explore and live in this meticulously crafted world during its late Third Age, and possibly join the epic War between the forces of the Dark Lord and the armies of the West.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%
    huh? um..the maker of the original games is responsible for the classic style set...yea, with what we can do now, the classic style doesn't seem so great--but nobody can help that; plus, its the foundation of this game--whats to be so worked up about?
    My Zquest Tutorial
    tutorial document

Working on a quest, I swear i'll finally finish one, one of these days!

--Overworld: 60% done
    --Dungeons: 0% done
    --Misc: 0% done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%
    I'm sorry, I wasn't very specific in my initial post. The Zelda Classic style set I'm referring to is the forum style set - the one that modifies how these forums appear to the user.

I wanted to know if I could use a couple of the images (the active/inactive bubble pictures) from the style set for a web project I'm working on. Also, I didn't make it clear that I was being sarcastic when I said it was the "worst style set fathomable".

MUME is a free multiplayer roleplaying game based upon J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth. In MUME players can explore and live in this meticulously crafted world during its late Third Age, and possibly join the epic War between the forces of the Dark Lord and the armies of the West.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.93%

Re: Zelda Classic Style Set

Originally posted by Tsukuru
    Who is responsible for the Zelda Classic style set? It's absolutely the worst style ever fathomed into existence.
    Whether you meant it or not, I think the theme is ugly, and I don't know how anyone uses it. Actually, I think we only have a few good themes: many need work.

The person who created the Hyrule Night theme also made a similar theme that was all shades of green and was really nice. I wish we had it here, it would be a much better Zelda Classic theme for the forums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%
    Hyrule Night is indeed a good theme. The Ocarina of Time theme from the ZCNetwork forums is really good, and it'd be nice to see it here.

Thread Information