User Tag List

Thread: I am the biggest noob!

cloudstrifess3

Talking I am the biggest noob!

i am the biggest noob and i dont know how to complete 1 single map i make. i dont know how to make custom graphics so help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%
    Alpha Dawg's Tutorial is a great resource for beginning questers. Good luck.

MUME is a free multiplayer roleplaying game based upon J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth. In MUME players can explore and live in this meticulously crafted world during its late Third Age, and possibly join the epic War between the forces of the Dark Lord and the armies of the West.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.67%
    Heres what i have to say if there isa great noob i have yet to meet one. if u need help with zc experiment with it then like i did and did i meantion that i get sick of noobs coming here and posting dumb things i think that people should come to talk about things or if they have a problem they cant solve after trying a lot of things to come here and talk about that and get it fixed and i should make a page on my website to help ppl get started with ZC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%
    Well it seems most people come to the forums first. I'm not sure there is a way of getting people to read the tutorials or the documentation before coming here.

Oh well, who really, really cares anway? I did it when I was new too. Besides, it's not as if it doesn't make it fun to come to the boards and help people out anyway.

MUME is a free multiplayer roleplaying game based upon J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth. In MUME players can explore and live in this meticulously crafted world during its late Third Age, and possibly join the epic War between the forces of the Dark Lord and the armies of the West.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Er.. if you need help drawing, then all you need is practice. I know that it seems very, (Very) half-assed of me to say that, but it's far more than true, if there ever was such a thing. The more you practice, the better you get with it. Heck, you don't even need much guidance. (Again, I know, whatever.) Just experiment with the features. Save frequently under different file names when you do something drastic, like change a quest rule or the palattes.

Thread Information