0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%
    OK, I suppose it's my turn to do the "note-to-everyone" thing.

JJ - Duh. I love you. You're sexier than any man I've ever met. And you're a freakin' hobo, too. *wink* Livin' La Vida Loca rocked the house!!!!!

Moo - Grrl...no words can do justice. I just had a blast with you this weekend, and I love ya to death, and am so blessed to have such an awesome friend like you. You're my best friend, and I'm so glad we got to hang out!! Miss you already hon!! *hugz*

Zaph & CK - I know things have been crazy with you the past month or so, and it was stressful trying to get everything together for the convention. But seriously, you guys did an awesome job and you rock so much!! We really appreciate all you did for things to work out, and it wouldn't have been the same without you!!! I love you guys so much!

Zorch - Dood, you're awesome. Whenever I think of you I just picture you with that silly grin on your face (even when you were probably getting pretty annoyed with all the people telling you to "do something" *lol*) You're nothing at all like what I thought you would be, and I'm pleasantly surprised that you're much cooler than I even imagined. So glad you came to the convention!!

Kryten - You're awesome, too. I loved when you sang for the karaoke, and you seem like such a sweet guy. Thanks again for the movies and for bein' so nice to me! Glad you came this year, too.

SB - What can I say? It was great seeing you again. I really wish we had had more time to chat, but even so I know you're a great guy and all that you do for the forums is amazing. I hope you had a nice nap on the picnic table!!

Ganonator - Hon...you are SO sweet. And funny. And wicked hot (aren't all the gay guys?! ) I'm so wicked happy I got to meet you, and you'd BETTER follow through with that idea on coming to visit me and JJ. We'd love to see ya again, and I know it would be a blast. You're awesome! I look forward to seeing how you are when you're "normal"...ie. not drinking or smoking.

Mattwdr - YOU ARE SO HOT! I can say that now, because I don't have to see the look on your face when you read that and therefore I won't be embarrassed to death. *lol* It was so neat to see a guy like you that doesn't fit the normal "gamer/computer geek" profile fit in so well with a group like us. It was an honor to meet you, and I hope I'll get to see you again soon!!

Alex - Dood, I'm glad you had such a good time at the convention. Thanks for bringing your mom along - she's so sweet! - and for coming, as well. It was great to meet you, and I'm glad you and JJ got to have fun doing that DDR that you love so much!

Dragon Fang - I really hope you enjoyed the convention! You were really quiet, but I hope you got to know people well and weren't scared off or anything. Good to meet you!!

Ibis - You're freaky and sweet and it was wonderful to meet ya face to face. *lol* Next time, bring more of those lick-stick candy things, mmkay? And thanks so much for the sweet comment earlier in this thread!!

Cyd - It was a pleasure to meet you! I can see why CK likes ya so much. You're wicked sweet, and you make the best pumpkin bread ever...I'm drooling just thinking about it! Thanks for coming and letting us meetcha, and thanks so much for all your help in the kitchen and contagious cheer throughout the weekend!

Jemsee - You're amazing. The game ideas and karaoke were a blast, and I'm so glad someone was there like you to organize that sort of thing. Your gifts and prizes never cease to amaze me - I don't think I've ever met someone as giving and thoughtful as you. As always, it was a pleasure being around you.

Geru - With a "g" sound, and not a "j" sound....*lol* It was great to meet you!! Thanks for bringing Goat there and back safely, and for bein' so nice. Oh yeah, and the pics you took came out great!!

Amber - I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more. But from what I hear you're a really sweet girl, and I really hope you had a memorably great time at the convention! Next year we'll make it a plan to talk and hang out more, ok? :)

Balzac - You sure are quiet! But it was really fun playing Croquet with ya and I hope you had a great time!!

Goat - The talk in the gazebo with me and moo after golf really impressed me. You're a sweetheart, and so much fun to be around!! We'll definitely have to talk more and hang out again soon, ok? Take care of mooie for me, and keep being the great guy that you are!

~@~

I had an awesome time again this year, and I miss everyone already. It sucks to only have one weekend to hang out because there's just so much to do and so little time. I can't wait until next year, and I hope that you all had as much fun as I did!!!

/me hugs everyone tightly

~@~ Proud mom to Jonathan Michael (May 31, 2002) and Noah Matthew (November 19, 2004) ~@~

Looking for Avon? I've got the goods! Visit http://www.RachelsAvon.com!

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30%
    Moo, I talk when I have something worth saying. This weekend was worth the hoarse voice I have now. All I have to say is I have never met a group of people that I got along so well with, I wish I didn't have to come back to my "normal" life.

Okay, I was wrong. I wanted to agree with everyone and tell you all that you forgot DragonFang. Now, he was sweet. And Zorch? Do something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%
    Originally posted by Amber
    I wanted to agree with everyone and tell you all that you forgot DragonFang.
    /me points to her post above.

I mentioned him. :)

~@~ Proud mom to Jonathan Michael (May 31, 2002) and Noah Matthew (November 19, 2004) ~@~

Looking for Avon? I've got the goods! Visit http://www.RachelsAvon.com!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%
    Well.. i just got back in town. My parents were a little pissed (ok.. really really pissed) that i didn't tell them about a car collision I had when i left town on thursday, so i'm really missing being in Ohio/Indiana. You guys are the greatest!!

I won't do the complete breakdown of everything that happened, because everybody that went knows, and everybody that didn't go found out like 5 minutes ago. I'll tell you my perspective on a few events.

First and most important: my personal substance abuse.
    Coming from the farthest away, I felt like I was away from society for a while and decided to take up smoking from a suggestion from Eeebis, God of ass, and take up smoking for the weekend. interesting habit, i was certainly surprised at the number of you guys that did - SB, zaph, goat, matt, and well.. myself.
    Drinking, on the other hand, was 'blamed' on matt (for bringing in the mini bar) and zaph, because he knows how to pack a cooler full of Red Dog, and me with boilermakers. When people say I was cool when i wasn't puking, that was a good description.

The third abuse would be pot, and if you go to chat and zaph's name says Zaphod-AG[stoned], its the real thing. We were pretty messed up last night, and I got to watch Zaph beat the Lord of Whores at foosball. I'll post them pictures later.

The ZC carnival - most insightful. Props go to Jemsee for preparing such a great event (and winning it...) actually, it wasn't too bad. I got a 43 out of 10 events, and the winners had 46's...

everybody was cool - but just different enough. this RL shit takes the cake.

bah.. i'll post my pictures when i get my site up! as to that, thanks all!!

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.27%
    /me enjoyed the weekend.

I wish I could have stayed longer, and got to talk a bit to everyone... but then again you probally guessed that I'm not much of a talker... :sigh:

Well... so many recaps of the weekend, I'm not going to bore everyone, simply put, if you dident come, you missed out on alot, "alot" of fun.

Sorry, to whoever it was that I almost nailed with that arrow... It was the first time I ever used a set of bow n arrows, and I dident expect to shoot it so well... let alone Pierce that can...
    Zorch! Do something! - Everyone at the 2003 AGN Convention

{Welcome, DragonFang. You last visited: 11-23-2003 at 03:50 pm}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%
    Originally posted by Goat
    Gerudo - You totally saved my ass this weekend homie. I wasn't gonna get to go, which bummed me, but you gave me a ride. I am forever your sex slave.
    yea, get online, there is something i need to speak with you about, and i owe you an apology...

aim me or something

Originally posted by moocow
    Gerudo - No. 'Nuff said
    oh damn...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%
    Originally posted by Amber
    I wanted to agree with everyone and tell you all that you forgot DragonFang.
    I mentioned him too!

:)
    Things to do today:
    1. Get up.
    2. Survive.
    3. Go back to bed.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30%
    I was half-asleep and alternating between really happy and really pissed. So I missed your's Moo and Foxy posted while I was typing mine, so I didn't see hers. So there

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%
    Nyah

It's all good.
    Things to do today: