0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    It feels good to be back home. Just got back.

It was a great time at the conevetion. I just wish some more members took the time to show up... ( You know who you are... )

Did get the car fixed early... The transmition was "SMASHED" as the guy put it...

Well... I can't think of much more to say... other than anyone who dident come, missed out on a great time, and I can't wait for the next get-together.

Gerudo, ouch... Well... at least you dident have it too bad... It took about $2000 for me/us to get back home.
    Zorch! Do something! - Everyone at the 2003 AGN Convention

{Welcome, DragonFang. You last visited: 11-23-2003 at 03:50 pm}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.51%
    Gah! I really wanted to go this year, just like last year. I just know I couldn't go because my parents would have said NO WAY! They know nothing of AGN, so if I were to tell them I'm leaving for Ohio for the weekend to visit with some people I met online they'd call the police and detain me, lol.

I'm really sure I can go next year since I'll be 18 and all, but I don't know if my dad will let me use his car or not. Maybe if I explain the situation to him next year around February he might let me use his car. Man, buying a car with you own money is a bitch, especially when you have other things that you have to buy. I think I'll be using my dad's Crown Victoria for the next four years of college, how sad. ;_;

I know I'd love to hang out with you guys, especially because I'd be a major part of the entertainment. I could probably finally act wild and get laughs instead of shrieks of terror, lol.
    My Wii number:

2399 1339 8269 5334

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.48%
    Originally posted by Rijuhn
    .... I just know I couldn't go because my parents would have said NO WAY! They know nothing of AGN, so if I were to tell them I'm leaving for Ohio for the weekend to visit with some people I met online they'd call the police and detain me, lol.
    Maybe if I explain the situation to him next year around February he might let me use his car.
    You realise that some parents were at this thing too?
    Last year I brought my son and we both hung out.
    This year AlexMax's Mom was here and stayed in one of the cabins.
    She helped out with a lot of stuff too, a really great lady.
    Also DragonFangs parents brought him; they stayed in a hotel outside the campground but were here none the less.
    So when you talk to your folks let them know that many other parents support this and encourage it.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.05%
    Don't balzac, Ibis and I live semi-close to you Rijuhn, or is that someone else I'm thinking of? If it is you and we go next year, you could always ride with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.51%
    That would be an idea, Amber. I think there are a total of 5 people from VA on AGN, and Erasul is the closest to me, only one city away, but an hour drive. He seems cool and I wanted to hang out with him at the mall or something last summer before he stopped comming to AGN as frequently as he did. I think next year for sure because my parents can't do anything about it. I could take a great hound bus or something, I don't know.

I've never been out of state, and I'm not really independent yet because of my over-protective parents, but I still love them. I'm sure I'll have it all figured out in time for AGN Con 2004, so maybe you guys could get together and pick me up on the way or something. It sounds like so much fun. I'm sad I couldn't go.
    My Wii number:

2399 1339 8269 5334

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.14%
    Just wanted to let ya'll know I got back finally... the last leg of the trip was a drag, but definatly worth it! ; )

P.S.

I did something!!! I got HOME lol

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    /me hugs zorch

yay! everybody's home and in one piece. guess that means it was a successful weekend.

i dunno how much longer i'm gonna need to recover from this one. every time i see someone bring up next year's convention i get queasy...gimme a month or two for things to settle back down before the big planning orgy starts again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.96%
    Excellent, ck.. i like that spirit :p

Thread Information