Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

SE has killed ZC?

Ever since the Shattered Earth release, it seems like there has been ZIPZERONADA happenings in the world of ZC.

Come on, let's not forget the importance of AGN's FIRST and ORIGINAL project?
    Oh, if you want it to be possesive, it's just "i-t-s"; but if you want it to be a contraction then it's "i-t-apostrophe-s"... scallawag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.83%
    Well, I think it's just a coincidence. The writer of SE isn't DN after all. And I know what it's like to get tired of working on a project - just ask the people over at GU. Besides, wasn't DN in the process of adding in a very complicated NPC system? That would certainly take a while to get working right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.85%
    ZC has all but died. There are too many people out there who are like me and either A) don't give a shet about SE, or B) don't get it to work on their computers.

When there is a final 2.0 of ZC, everything will equal out.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.46%
    and I'm very curious as to when 2.0 will ever come. I'm currently making a website that will appeal to more than just the ZC community and I want to be able to present the latest and greatest version of ZC AND its editor to the public and possibly draw in a whole new crowd into the ZC realm. But I can't complete my ZC section if the 2.0 isn't out.
    "If anybody says him/her/it without defining what they're talking about, the conversation is automatically about my p.e.n.i.s. :-D" - Wild Bill
    "Design ideas come to me during fetid fits of masturbation." - C-Dawg
    "I want to give NoeL a blowjob! ^_^" - Peteo
    "The magic boob should be mine any minute!" - Koopa
    "Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism" - My Film Professor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.78%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    As for 2.0 leave that to DN... He'll get it done.

As for SE the ZC crowd hits anual lows, and don't forget it has also branched out in many different areas so to assume that because there isn't much going on at AGN isn't seeing the big picture. Basically in the down time work on your projects etc, and don't sweat it too much.

Now as for the topic I really don't feel it has place here in beta discussion So I'm gonna add a lock to it. If DN or Fatcat wish to open it back up for discussion by all means feel free.
    "You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive"
    -mlk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%
    I just want to respond that ZC has not been forgotten or forsaken. The last few months have been a transition for me, adjusting to my new home and the associated responsibilities. Now that I have my new hardware, I can work on ZC more readily. I think DN and I need to set up some kind of CVS repository or something though, that will facilitate us working on the code in tandem. Otherwise, incorporating both of our changes into one set of code will be cumbersome and prone to errors....

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." - C.S. Lewis

"Hypocrisy is wrong, but a society which decides to live up to its standards by not having any is worse." - George Neumayr

Thread Information