User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario's Insane Rampage help.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zandor999
    i found all six stars and can't get into the last dungeon. could someone give me a hint?
    when i walk into the last one he still says "one who doesnt have triforce cannot enter".

does it have anything to do with the strange box i bought in the mask shop?

im also thinking it has something to do with the strange red grave with the upside down cross?

this game is alot of fun and really well made!

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%
    Hello. I am currently playing this game right now. I found all the hearts, but I have no idea where the power bracelet and the wrench is. Does anyone know where any of these items are so far?
    Currently, I have for passive equipment top: the canoe, the book, the suit, the ladder, and two spaces missing.
    The bottom row consists of the mask shield, the toolbox, a space missing, the frog suit, and the goomba shoes.
    What does the toolbox do by the way?
    For the usable items, I guess I am missing the power bracelet.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%
    Today, everything just finally clicked. I'm almost there completing everything. Just one more item and 7 more hearts.
    http://imgur.com/vNSITqX
    Not giving up on this game really pays off.
    Thank you VELfor making this wonderful gem.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.86%
    Quote Originally Posted by AkitaDoge View Post
    Today, everything just finally clicked. I'm almost there completing everything. Just one more item and 7 more hearts.
    wow omg how did you find the green P thing, the !!! thing and the bracelet? VEL said to follow the brown area toad's instructions but they were too vague from me...
    ran from fireball fairy... house? (shop?) then run to over some cliffs or something to hide???
    then find a bunch of skulls (I saw a bunch in the northern zone as a rectangle but they only give BOOs)???
    then finally end up at a house that wasn't there before??? And does this bracelet part thingy have anything TO DO WITH what the toad east of the donkey kong house said, that you stand on some broken stuff to stop skeletons then follow a path to find a BLUE(???) pipe that would only be there, if you followed the path???
    I saw some skeletons and yellow gumball people sorta north of the blue pipe Toad... anything there maybe...
    Which by the way, do I do anything with the Donkey kong thing? I had a feeling he had to be put in the whore house but nothing I tried works on him or the the toad who owns the pants he hides in...
    Do I do anything with Lord featherbottom, what does the inverse cross gravestone south of the book of lies house do? is the first dungeon and the ending dungeon the only ones with bombable walls? (I found the goomba boots, a heart container with nuns, and another heart container fighting the hardest goddamned enemy I could think of, when you see that he has a shield, shoots you for 2 hearts and bumps into you for FIVE hearts when you are wearing the REDRING suit, AND to top it off he runs prolly even faster than dem fast old men! (I did work out his shield could be knocked off with the hammer so i can stun him with yoshi or blue shell to finish off, but that was hard dang ass.) )
    Is the lobster possibly a gamble guy or just simply a jibbing troll like that one lady in the classic zelda? (The duck is boring, and I've never seen the socialite from the dragon's ass)
    Speaking of dragon's ass, near the end I saw a weird separated door hole in the left side f a room that I can't get to neither by bombing or whatever, a secret stash of many many germ pillows that I can't bomb the dividing wall to get into and also a zoratoad shoots from the topleft corner of the dungeon hinting at possible passage that you want to get above that corner but has to go right across the top of the dungeon only. I wonder what those do.
    can someone help alleviate my mysteries?
    Last edited by xBombersamx; 05-12-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.86%
    Quote Originally Posted by AkitaDoge View Post
    This is my inventory so far. http://imgur.com/FOLOa1U
    Not sure how I got one more heart piece than you, but maybe it had something to do with killing a link to unlock a castle, one of the final dungeon hidden rooms, or trying to kill every enemy in every dungeon or the heart piece on Heaven...
    Well this is my map of final dungeon if you want to see what hidden rooms I bombed... http://imgur.com/XPJkqT0

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%
    It's been along time since I made this game, I barely remember parts of it (I don't even remember the wrench). There are alot of things in the game that have no real use, some are inside jokes, some are to just be weird, the lobster, the orange, lord featherbottom, Donkey Kong in the pants, extra dragon ass areas, don't have any real use as far as I remember. I think the toolbox/treasure chest is an wallet upgrade so you can carry more money. Also certain things might not work or work differently if the game isn't played in the version of ZC it was made in, like hell didn't work in some versions.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.86%
    Quote Originally Posted by VEL View Post
    It's been along time since I made this game, I barely remember parts of it (I don't even remember the wrench). There are alot of things in the game that have no real use, some are inside jokes, some are to just be weird, the lobster, the orange, lord featherbottom, Donkey Kong in the pants, extra dragon ass areas, don't have any real use as far as I remember. I think the toolbox/treasure chest is an wallet upgrade so you can carry more money. Also certain things might not work or work differently if the game isn't played in the version of ZC it was made in, like hell didn't work in some versions.
    Thanls for the support by the way,
    Did the original Zelda have anything as strong as that one skeleton in the final dungeon?
    Like he takes off 20 normal hearts and 5 of x4 armored hearts, shoots you for 2 max armored hearts and runs fast and has a shield and high health?
    Super berserk Darknut, or miniboss?
    And I had the treasure chest and farmed back up to 999 coins once but I couldn't ever get past that. Maybe it does something else yet...
    Last edited by xBombersamx; 05-13-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%
    Where is the green p and the "silver arrows" i got to gannon, but could not kill him due to not having them

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%
    For all it is worth, I don't remember a wrench either, *or* hell. Unless he's referring to the haunted portion in the middle of the overworld, or the final dungeon (neither of which sound right) I remember heaven alright, but where was hell?

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%
    Quote Originally Posted by King Aquamentus View Post
    For all it is worth, I don't remember a wrench either, *or* hell. Unless he's referring to the haunted portion in the middle of the overworld, or the final dungeon (neither of which sound right) I remember heaven alright, but where was hell?
    Hell was a super hidden area that was optional. To access it you had to have mario kill himself with bombs and/or flames in a house where somebody said something about a sacrifice or suicide or something (I can't remember what he said). After you continued you would be in hell, but this only worked in some versions. It was basically an alternate version of the overworld with some extra items laying around.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Thread Information