Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    67.91%

Bomb and Super Bomb Combo problem

In my quest I am encountering some kind of bug, when I set a super bomb off in one screen it triggers all of its flags and combos, but on an adjacent screen, a regular bomb flag was triggered. I dont know why this is happening and its quite annoying, i dont have any special things set (as far as I know) and Im using the 162 beta. Please help, thanks.

I switched over to 192 beta 182 and I noticed that the same thing happened again, but this time, it was when I exited (or entered) an entrance/exit warp on a different screen.
    "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul"
    -Invictus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.7%
    So the super bomb in one room is setting off a bomb flag in another? Weird.

Just a note: Setting off one secret flag sets off all secret flags currently on screen.
    Formerly GeepaMoogle

Quotes
    ...[T]hat men performe their Covenants made: without which, covenants are in vain, and but Empty words - Hobbe's Third Law of Nature (Justice)
    Never do anything phenomenally stupid. - Oxymandia's Axiom
    They say the worst thing about hell is that you can SEE heaven - Millicent M. Mudd
    Told what would have happened, child? No. Nobody is ever told that. But anyone can find out what will happen. - Aslan
    Ignorance is, clearly, the greatest humour. - tgf_guy
    When you come to a fork in the road, take it! - Unattributed
    I AM ZONDOR, FIFTH WIZARD OF THE ECHELION STATE! - tgf_guy the juror
    If you had felt yourself sufficient, it would have been proof you were not. - Aslan
    You come of the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve, and that is both honor enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content. - Aslan

Current Projects
    Just back from Brazil
    Get back into Shattered Earth and/or Zelda Classic

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    67.91%
    Yeah, but for some reason(s), this one combo is being set off for strange reasons. Its just a normal bomb flag over a regular tile. AND its being set off by something on other screens.
    -Invictus

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.99%
    I know at one point there was a problem with editing one screen in Zquest causing changes in the screen next to it (you would sometimes find odd garbage in screens you hadn't even edited, it's been fixed now though)...makes me wonder if ZC might have some similar bugs regaurding secrets.

Perhaps that could be the cause of the apparently screen-specific bugs? Some people have been encountering lockblock doors opening when they shouldn't, and other similar problems, but just copying the screen and moving it fixed them. You might try that as a work-around.

[rent-a-mod] Since this sounds like a bug...shouldn't it be moved to the bug forum? [/rent-a-mod]
    A Knight Templar

The smilie d^_^isease will never find me in here!

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    67.91%
    Yeah, I remeber those bugs, they were very annoying, but i havent seen them in a long time... and then this... hmm, well I guess this is a bug, i was hoping i did something wrong, and someone could tell me. Thanks anyways, ill fiddle around with the problem in Z-quest and see exactly what the problem is...
    -Invictus

Thread Information