User Tag List

Thread: Error: Invalid Quest File

Xero

Error: Invalid Quest File

I have tried 4 games from the database, and each one, when i try to load it in the main menu thingy, it comes up Error: Invalid quest file. i have the 2 with 5 triforces, and 2 with 4 triforces as the grades, so they should work. but i can only play the original quest. can anyone help?

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.54%
    You're probably trying to load a quest with a version of ZC that is older than than the version used to create the quest. For example, there are some 1.92 b182/183 quests out now, but if you are using b163 (or even older, like 1.90), they can't load the newer files. Try getting the latest beta. There are links all over the forum so you shouldn't have any problem finding it. Hope this helps.

Qun --> Klingon for God
    Mang --> Klingon for Man
    Qun + Mang = God's Man or Man of God

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    94.71%
    Also, saves won't load if they were saved elsewhere other than the directory your quests were stored in.

I'm getting a feeling of Vuja De - where you know you've seen it before, but don't want to remember it.- Ganonator

Thread Information