0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.96%
    Heh heh! Yeah. It was especially fun to watch the title sequence with the default Vsync on.
    Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

THE MUTAGEN CHRONICLES

Chapter 1: The Contest of Courage (Current Project)

Chapter 2: Weirdness World

Chapter 3: The Quest for the Lunar Orb

"Two bulls were talking. One bull says "I'm afraid of change." The other bull says "Get over it." Later that day, they were both ground into hamburgers and served at a picnic." - Dilbert

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%
    Originally posted by System Error
    Yeah, it's kind of annoying. Fortunetly, it got fixed. Sometimes, I even see weirder stuff in there. Jeez, I hate these kinds of slip-ups. Harmless, but annoying as hell, more annoying than the harmful ones.
    I suppose you've never had your hdd wiped by an Assembly program gone berzerk? I typed in ONE WRONG DIGIT in an interrupt call while doing low-level disk I/O... needless to say I was not amused. I also had a friend whose monitor caught fire after he'd improperly reprogrammed the VGA register (again in Assembly.) Guess he cranked that refresh rate up a little too high... :sb:

Ah... the times when the programmer was supreme master, with no second guessing by the OS, no Winblows...
    *walks off in a nostalgic stupor*

Thread Information