Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%

Dreams are weird

The reason being is that you seem to get a different reaction when you wake up depending on the dream. Say, for example, in your dream you completely bombed a fate-deciding test in school. Then you wake up in a cold sweat and you're like " THANK GOD!!! " Of course, other dreams make you fairly depressed when you wake up. Just a few nights ago, I had an interesting dream. I can't remember a lot about it (Lots of weird stuff, I guess), but here's a part that stood out above the rest: I guess I was on my way home from school, when lo and behold, my secret crush met me by the main foyer of the school. Just seconds later, WE KISSED!! It was great!!! I asked her if this was a dream, and she said that it wasn't. Meh. Turns out a few minutes later, I'm in bed at 6:45 in the morning and instantly going from this to this . Basically my point is, well, dreams are weird.
    Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

THE MUTAGEN CHRONICLES

Chapter 1: The Contest of Courage (Current Project)

Chapter 2: Weirdness World

Chapter 3: The Quest for the Lunar Orb

"Two bulls were talking. One bull says "I'm afraid of change." The other bull says "Get over it." Later that day, they were both ground into hamburgers and served at a picnic." - Dilbert

Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    59.08%
    I have some weird dreams. If you fall asleep listening to the right music, like when the Beatles got into sitars, you can have weird dreams. Pink Floyd is interesting too.
    A girl and a boy bump into each other - surely an accident. A girl and a boy bump and her handkerchief drops - surely another accident. But when a girl gives a boy a dead squid - that has to mean something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96%
    Been there, sort of. Funny thing was the last time I had a dream with a girl I have a crush on, we were talking about religion, and I told her that the guy who made the movie The Godmakers was an A**hole and she should not watch it. It also involved a massive baptismal font too.
    The name might be missleading, I'm not jigglypuff.

"...A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible."
    Second Nephi 29:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.57%
    Yes, Pink Floyd is fun to fall asleep to. In my opinion Tool is much more entertaining. I also just received 2 books on lucid dreaming from the library, and look forward to looking through them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    I had a dream one night that I was like, the AGN chat whore and had sex with almost everyone in chat. I remember having sex with Shadowblazer, the most, though. :p
    Things to do today:
    1. Get up.
    2. Survive.
    3. Go back to bed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96%
    really, I had a Shadowblazer dream too! War Lord was also there, and I think Breaker was represented by an evil brain inside a Gameboy Advance. Why I was there I'll never know.
    The name might be missleading, I'm not jigglypuff.

"...A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible."
    Second Nephi 29:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.88%
    my favorite part is when you don't explicitly hear or see something in your dream, but you know it is happening. i was once waiting to go to a wedding, and although nobody told me about it, i wasn't wearing anything fancy, and i never saw the church, i KNEW i was going to one. They are very strange.

Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    59.08%
    I had a dream I was in a musical and it really really sucked, noone knew their lines, dances, or anything. We got halfway into a song and realized it was the song from last years musical, and then we all had a hearty laugh, and forgot some more lines.
    A girl and a boy bump into each other - surely an accident. A girl and a boy bump and her handkerchief drops - surely another accident. But when a girl gives a boy a dead squid - that has to mean something.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.11%
    dreams ARE weird. i once got drunk on new years, dreamt i was in some sort of bouncing bubble and stabbing things, and i woke up the next morning on my trampoline with a nail in my pocket. 'stab stab'
    Darkness, imprisoning me,
    All that I can see,
    Absolute horror,
    How can I live,
    How can I die,
    Trapped in myself,
    Body my holding cell.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%
    The type of dreams that scares me the most are the ones where it feels like I'm naked in public. I have no idea why I have those dreams since I wear lounging pants and a T-shirt to bed like a civilized human being.
    Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

THE MUTAGEN CHRONICLES

Chapter 1: The Contest of Courage (Current Project)

Chapter 2: Weirdness World

Chapter 3: The Quest for the Lunar Orb

"Two bulls were talking. One bull says "I'm afraid of change." The other bull says "Get over it." Later that day, they were both ground into hamburgers and served at a picnic." - Dilbert

Thread Information