Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Convention 2003 Details

Yeah, I know...it's only February, but since I hate to stress out and leave stuff to the last minute, here goes:

When? June 20-22, 2003.
    You may arrive as early as 9 am Friday the 20th and checkout time is 2 pm on Sunday the 22nd.
    That part of Indiana doesn't observe daylight savings time, so they're on "slow time", an hour behind EDT

Cost? $120/person for tent camping $155/person for cabin camping. we're trying to make it as affordable as possible because we want to see as many of you as we can! the cost covers two nights camping, dinner friday, breakfast, lunch and dinner saturday and breakfast and lunch on sunday. snacks and drinks are provided for the weekend as well. cost also covers the official convention tshirt (although due to the heat last year, we may have official convention tank tops this year )

Deposits: Half of the cost is due by May 31st.
    The remaining half is due when you arrive at the campground. Because there are significant costs that have to be covered before the day of the convention (reservation deposits, tshirt printing, food, etc) we can't give refunds.

Rules:Don't piss off the other guests or the campground staff. Don't do anything that would make the staff not like us. Remember, this is a members-only resort and Zaph and I could lose our membership if our guests are behaving badly. Quiet hours are 11 pm to 7 am. There are plenty of people who stay up all night...hell, I don't think War Lord or Goatboy slept all weekend, but during the quiet hours you'll need to use your inside voices, please. We didn't have any problems last year and I don't expect any this year, either.

Minors: Anyone under the age of 18 not accompanied by a parent will need to have a liability release form and consent for medical treatment form filled out, notarized and sent to me before the weekend of the convention. PM me for copies of the forms. If you parents are driving you out and camping, you do not need a liability release or consent for medical treatment form.

I think that's about it for now. This thread will update as the weekend gets closer. Woohoooooo!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys again and see some new faces this year

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Attendance List: (current as of 06/05)

Shadowblazer (deposit rec'd)(total rec'd)
    Daarkseid
    Ganonator (deposit rec'd)
    Ibis (deposit rec'd)(total rec'd)
    balzac (deposit rec'd)
    amber (deposit rec'd)
    moocow(deposit rec'd)
    mattwdr(deposit rec'd)
    JJ Maxx(to be paid on arrival)
    foxygrl(to be paid on arrival)
    Jemsee (deposit rec'd)
    Gerudo (deposit rec'd)
    Kryten (deposit rec'd)
    DragonFang + mom (deposit rec'd)
    AlexMax + mom (deposit rec'd)(total rec'd)
    zorch (deposit rec'd)
    oh, and me and zaph, of course

my brother's supposed to be in town that weekend as well, which brings us to a total of *total changed - see below. Scratch the lil brother....the Air Force has decided he belongs to them for that weekend. rat bastards. however, my grrl may come out to hang out for a lil bit. so now our total is 19.

deathbyhokie and goatboy are also not going to be able to make it.
    and apparently war lord and glitch have changed their plans as well. however, we don't live that far from you, whorelord and i'd have to drive all the way up there just to kick you in the nuts. :sb:

if i've left you out, or you're on the list and you can't come please PM me ASAP. thx

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Sleeping Arrangements:

Cabin # 1 (large cabin)
    Ibis
    Daark
    balzac
    Dragonfang

Cabin # 2 (large cabin)
    Ganonator
    mattwdr
    Zorch

Cabin # 3 (large cabin)
    Kryten
    Jemsee
    Alexmax

Cabin # 5 (smaller cabin) - girl's cabin
    amber
    alex's mom

Cabin # 6 (smaller cabin)
    jj maxx
    foxygrl

Tent site # 1
    Zaph
    ck
    blazer

Tent site # 2
    moocow
    gerudo

any problems with this, PLEASE pm me. thx.

UPDATE: Due to cancellations, arrangements may have changed. Please check and make sure you are still ok with the new arrangements!!

Thread Information