User Tag List

Thread: The nostalgic gamer needs help!!

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%

The nostalgic gamer needs help!!

As you probably know, I downloaded the full versions of Doom and Wolfenstein 3D a couple days ago. Well, now I'm dead stuck on both games. Here's what I need help on:

Wolfenstein 3D: Level 7 - Episode 4: There's a locked door in the first room of this level, but I can't find the key to it. Where is it?

Doom: Epsiode 3 - Unholy Cathedral: I can't get the blue key. I know that I need to press a switch by a crushing pillar, but the platform is too high.

Thanks in advance.
    Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

THE MUTAGEN CHRONICLES

Chapter 1: The Contest of Courage (Current Project)

Chapter 2: Weirdness World

Chapter 3: The Quest for the Lunar Orb

"Two bulls were talking. One bull says "I'm afraid of change." The other bull says "Get over it." Later that day, they were both ground into hamburgers and served at a picnic." - Dilbert

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Look for hidden switches and doors. Make use of your auto map feature to try to find any unexplorered areas.

I don't know the specific points you are at though so I can't help. But Doom is fairly straight forward, even during puzzles.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%
    I made it past that trouble spot in Doom. I still need help with my situation in Wolfenstein though. Since I can't seem to find any good Wolfenstein walkthrough sites, I'm relying on you guys.

EDIT: I finally figured it out! It's not that obvious either. I had to fire a few shots near the locked door and the guards opened it for me. Then I plugged the guards and ran through! Yeehaa!!!
    Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

THE MUTAGEN CHRONICLES

Chapter 1: The Contest of Courage (Current Project)

Chapter 2: Weirdness World

Chapter 3: The Quest for the Lunar Orb

"Two bulls were talking. One bull says "I'm afraid of change." The other bull says "Get over it." Later that day, they were both ground into hamburgers and served at a picnic." - Dilbert

Thread Information