Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%
    Another Castlevania for GBA! Woohoo!

I hope this one has more replay value than Harmony of Dissonance did. It was too easy and too short. One of those pages said the story takes place in the future, like 2035 or something. That might be interesting :)

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.57%
    A Castlevania game that takes place in the future? That's definitely new! Is there a Belmont involved, or is some other vampire killer gonna steal the show?
    Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

THE MUTAGEN CHRONICLES

Chapter 1: The Contest of Courage (Current Project)

Chapter 2: Weirdness World

Chapter 3: The Quest for the Lunar Orb

"Two bulls were talking. One bull says "I'm afraid of change." The other bull says "Get over it." Later that day, they were both ground into hamburgers and served at a picnic." - Dilbert

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    24.82%
    The main character is a high school student. Apparently, there are no futuristic elements involved, since it still takes place in the castle. I did, however, see a screenshot of the player using some sort of laser beam attack, I could have mistaken it though, damn tiny screenshots.
    My Magepoints: [mp]25[/mp]
    Ph33r the

me: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    me: SO FREAKIN BORED
    me: I THINK I'LL WATCH .HACK FOR EXCITEMENT!
    friend: Hahahaha
    friend: That's pretty bad
    me: wait, no, I'm not that bored
    me: screw that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%
    "Soma," huh? Well, I THINK he's wearing some sorta cloak or something... It looks like you can steal abilities from enemies and use them as weapons or for trading... Looks fun, I'd love to try sending Flea Men jumping everywhere but on me for a change... He's doing a "Jesus" impersination in one of those shots, walking on water seems like a neat ability... And it looks like that disturbing freak of nature, Legion/uhh.... I forget his SotN name, but it looks like he's back.

Edit: *#$%!!! There's also gonna be a PS2 Castlevania game... if it's the RoB remake, and it's only on PS2...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda64Gld View Post
    FUKC YUO GOAT FUCKRE!!!111

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    3 CV games would be weird on 1 system, however, GBA is going to have a extremely long lifetime compared to consoles.

Also, I supposed it's easier to reuse the same engine to make 2 more games ya know? Certainly makes development costs go down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%
    Mott, was that sarcasm? I can't tell. (Seriously.)

I remembered his name! Granfalloon! So Granfalloon is back, which is sorta okay because he is friggin disturbing, but a really tough boss battle... Or am I thinking of Garamoth? I just remember hating that room in both castles, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda64Gld View Post
    FUKC YUO GOAT FUCKRE!!!111

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.88%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Awww.. no forward dash That was one of the fun things to do in HoD, just dashin' around the castle and doin' the moonwalk and crap haha.. At least you can backwards dash still, but that's not as useful.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%
    Originally posted by Warlock
    Awww.. no forward dash That was one of the fun things to do in HoD, just dashin' around the castle and doin' the moonwalk and crap haha.. At least you can backwards dash still, but that's not as useful.
    Yeah, the dash was cool.

You know what is really neat about HoD that I didn't notice for a while? The kind of cape you have determines the color of the shadow trail you leave behind when you dash. I thought it was always blue, but when I got the emerald cape I got a green trail, the blood cape made a badass dark red trail, and the best cape (can't remember the name) leaves this black transparent like trail...very cool.

The forward dash was good for quickly getting around the castle, but I thought the backwards dash was VERY handy when fighting monsters. I'd run up and slash a bit, and right before the enemies would swing at me, I'd back dash to get out of harms way, then quickly dash back in to continue pummeling them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.56%
    Hehehe... You're all gonna call me a fucking liar here, but I knew about this game for quite a while... Why I didn't tell you people, is because I was involved with this game... I sent in a letter to Konami of America, saying my idea of how Castlevania should have a drastic change... I gave them three ideas... One of them, being a Castlevania game taking place in the future... The other, two, oh... we MIGHT know sometime in the future ... Anywho, I told them to foward this to the Castlevania team... Now, I know, it seems like this is something a mindless fan would do, but I expected another letter back... Well, it took a while... And Konami of America sent me a letter... My ideas were, in fact, fowarded... What is the proof of how I'm not lying? HELLO? KONAMI IS MAKING THE GAME!!!
    To Personify God Would Be A Blasphemous Affront To The Orderly Chaos Conceiving The Limitless Ensemble

Thread Information