User Tag List

Thread: Three bugs: Custom quest file reg., Shutters (ZQ), Game Over + Wave Warp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%

Three bugs: Custom quest file reg., Shutters (ZQ), Game Over + Wave Warp

1. - Names are good on blue, not black.

After selecting a custom quest, the blue frame's top goes behind the category headers, where as it's not there normally. It's been around for a few betas, I forgot to report it.

2. - Hey, let's have vewy vewy special shutters.

Look at the shutter on the left. As you can see, there's a top frame mirrored of the one on the right, which is used for passages, not shutters. Instead of that, there should be a frame that matches the rest of the door frame. For top shutters, the whole passage top frame is used instead of the shutter frame. The shutters work perfectly fine in the game, but they have display problems in ZQ.

3. - Welcome to Game Over Land!

The tilde key triggers the wave warp test, right? Well, it can be used on the Game Over screen as well. Not a pretty sight. I'm sure that key will be removed, but I figured I'd report it anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%
    lol @ the last one.

The 2nd one looks the worst though. Although they are all just display bugs, a bug is a bug is a bug is a chicken. Wait..what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.55%
    I got a little ~ happy in my quest and noticed when you do it in a cave, it changes the background color to... the overworld color (or that dmaps if in a level) .. doing it while in the game over or dying screen shows layer 0 in its entirety wherever it wants... that's about it. ~~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.08%

Re: Three bugs: Custom quest file reg., Shutters (ZQ), Game Over + Wave Warp

Originally posted by Raichu86
    2. - Hey, let's have vewy vewy special shutters.

Look at the shutter on the left. As you can see, there's a top frame mirrored of the one on the right, which is used for passages, not shutters. Instead of that, there should be a frame that matches the rest of the door frame. For top shutters, the whole passage top frame is used instead of the shutter frame. The shutters work perfectly fine in the game, but they have display problems in ZQ.
    Oddly enough, I remember that actually being fixed in an earlier beta. I guess it got reintroduced.

Thread Information