I noticed a couple of things with the 'quick slash' feature that I don't know if they are correct, or just bugs

when this rule is turned on, link will quick slash even w/o the slash ability, so if you hit the button fast enough, he just has his sword sticking out... cool kinda, but useless.. alongside this, it applies to the hammer, so he'll just raise his hammer and keep it in the air - which is kinda cool cause it makes him invincible.

For the water, if there are two shallow water tiles that connect a screen (edge of one to the edge of another) when you walk between the screens, obviously, you lose the water graphic.. I understand the engine probably doesn't support a fix for this but it was worth a shot for suggestion. (this whole shpeal probably applies to tall grass as well)

and for the new star* laying system.. oh this is a mess.. if you try to do a number that is above 8 (I was so mad at the bug happening, that i didn't try anything below 8) all of the layers for All of the maps take what layers are used for map 1 (which on mine i'd used 1,2,3,4, and 6) and attributes them all to map 1, of whatever screen you are on. you then have to manually change all of the layers for EVERY SCREEN ON THE MAP back to 0 for them to be disabled. I don't know what the catch is, but damn, I don't like changing them back.

I'm really trying to crack bugs involving layers and flags (which i've had no problems with) and freeform dungeons. They seem to work rather well.