0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.53%
    it could be renamed 'chest lock block' because I feel that is how it will be used the most.. it would be the same as an 'unlocked' block, but makes the sound of a Z3 chest opening...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    81.48%
    JIGGLYSAINT - \/
    If you wanna make them approachable from only one direction, you could make IT the trigger combo and make it half walkable.
    Oh, if you want it to be possesive, it's just "i-t-s"; but if you want it to be a contraction then it's "i-t-apostrophe-s"... scallawag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.67%
    So to push a switch that's on a block you would have to walk halfway onto the block to push it, and then only from one direction? I'm not talking about single direction, I'm talking about a switch that's in the middle of the room, or a wall switch. You see, I was never refering to floor switches at all, only wall switches. I guess I should be clear next time. Anyway, currently, you can't make a wall switch unless you do it the way you perscrible, but then you start go go over the actual tile a bit, and it looks wrong. Also, with this new combo I'm suggesting, we can have a room where to open the door, you have to push a floor switch, then push a wall switch after. It would give more variation to the game. It would also allow for the combo to stay activated in dungeons, which by their very nature are not supposed to retain secrets. Do you understand?
    The name might be missleading, I'm not jigglypuff.

"...A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible."
    Second Nephi 29:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.53%
    ok ok ok.. now that makes a bunch more sense... possibly maybe just a screen flag - "dungeon secrets remain"?? that would solve this problem. (and correct the tower in my LO quest with the bombs)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%
    Jiggly's idea would be like the prizon locks in level 4 of the dark world in LttP - you have to push against them for a sec to open them up, but it doesn't actually use up anything.

And along these lines, how about a 'shutter' combo? It would work by waiting until Link had fully walked into the room, and then if shutters should be triggered, the combos would switch to the next ones in the list. Then, when the player did whatever was necesary to open shutters normally (i.e. kill all the enemies), the combos would revert to what they were previously. This would allow for fully freeform dungeons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.67%
    The prison blocks actually use the Big Key, just like the big chests. The thing in level 4 is that you have to get the key before you even get to that spot, but the tile is the very same as the one in the castle where you rescue Zelda.
    The name might be missleading, I'm not jigglypuff.

"...A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible."
    Second Nephi 29:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.42%
    Yeah. Hehe, Prizon. I like the idea though. Also, on a non related note, how feasible are Pot Combos? They act like the Bush combo, but the animation happens differently to act like a pot. Currently I have my flower animation look like pebbles, and the Pots set to Flower Combo, but it looks odd.

Thread Information