Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.36%

More MM tiles

I told Petoe a few days ago I would make some MM tiles, but I left for two days so I couldn't get much done....but they're done now! Instead of posting them there where only a few people will see them, I'll post them here, so many people will find them. Here they are:

Now these may look a lot like C's MM tiles, cause they are! All I did was edit the colors a load but it's all the same shape and stuff. Well Enjoy!
    If you're reading this, you've gotta be going throguh archives and stuff. Have fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.7%
    Good job bro! They look like the old skool MM tiles, neato!

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.78%
    Neato indeed. Now edit his Protoman set. Give him his shield stapped to his back...and make another with his shield up-front. Let's see what you can really do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.36%
    heh, I don't think I'd go THAT far quite yet. Those were just editing colors and stuff, but you want me to make him with his shield, and unless I could find his shield sprite.....
    If you're reading this, you've gotta be going throguh archives and stuff. Have fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Hmmm....those tiles still doesn´t fit into this quest as well as I would like them to, good work though. But maybe I could make some changes myself to those MM tiles, and then it should be a perfect fit!:mega:
    --------------------
    "GET a stable version, THEN add more with the builds, DON'T just keep adding bloat to something that doesn't work already.
    Has common sense just left the building, or what?" -Freedom

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    99.83%
    You know Peote, if you gave me your pallette, I could probably make something that you might like better.

-C

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Well, I really haven´t made a final pallette for MM, so the palette doesn´t matter. I can always change it when I choose the best MM tile.
    But about your MM tiles C-Dawg, those are great looking (as I have said), but the look just doesn´t fit with the enemies and the backgrounds. It´s hard to tell ya how I would like MM to look in this quest. I think I just made couple of days ago a fine MM, but with little changes to Dark_Xero´s version I´m gonna make, I think I finally have a MM for my quest!
    But I still accept new MM tile suggestions, if you want to make more. But what I really need is some enemies, and especially tiles for a very futuristic looking place with flashing lights, walls of metal, and...I don´t know, just somethng cool (to be Wily´s base)!
    I hope that the MM tileset you are making, would help me somehow that I wouldn´t have to use so much time to draw all these damn tiles. But only tiles that are missing anymore, are the tiles for the final place and some enemies(as I said).
    --------------------
    "GET a stable version, THEN add more with the builds, DON'T just keep adding bloat to something that doesn't work already.
    Has common sense just left the building, or what?" -Freedom

Thread Information