I'm thinking about assembling 1 final midi pack for quest makers, and would be eternally grateful to anyone that knew where to find some good Live-A-Live midis.

As far as my resources are concerned, I've only found 3 songs out of a 40+ song soundtrack. What I'd really love are some from Orsted's "Good Guy" Chapter, but any, with the exception of the following will be accepted.

Here's what I don't need. [list=1][*]Akira's Battle Theme, also known as Orphan Boy's Battle Theme - Found it on vgmusic.com[*]Fine Weather Today - Found it on RPGamer.com[*]Something called tubasa or tubasa-piano - These are horrid renditions of "Wings That Cannot Reach" from Orsted's good guy chapter.[/list=1] I would write these if I could, but I've never been good at notes.

I've checked every heading I can think of on google with minimum results.. There is this 1 japanese page that I want to finish looking at, but it doesn't seem very promising...

Anyway, any help will be to the benefit of quest makers, I'd imagine.. Live-A-Live had a fantastic soundtrack worthy of any quest.

Thanks.
-Teilyr