0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    I say you fix the bugs that exist now, and update to 163 later. It works fine in 152, and fixing the bugs will provide a more pleasurable experience for the players. I currently have 152 and 163 players on my HD and I still have my DoY save state (I am determined to finish this game).
    Current Quests in Progress...
    Zelda: Eya's Song

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    99.92%
    Alright, bug fixing it is. I'm going to play through once myself to see what bugs need correcting, but right off the top of my head, here are the big jobs:

- Seperate all floors of all levels into different Level Numbers so maps work as intended

- Seperate all caves in Overland Hyrule that share a Dmap into different Dmaps so Link doesnt continue in the same spot on all of them. (Within limitations of my Dmap limit)

- Fix graphics of the water's edge in Overland Hyrule.

Anyone else remember something that was an issue?

-C

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.74%
    Bugs are more important. I wouldn't want to find myself stuck because of a bug that suddenly cropped up.

At that time, spend at least one day of your weekends updating to 165. Or whatever that beta was.

Cyclone
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.16%
    163. Using 165 (if it even exsists) would make noone be able to play it except beta testers. We don't want that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8%
    I'd have preferred an update to the newer versions, since this quest will probably never be really bug-free.... but, I don't mind. I do have version 152 anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda64Gld View Post
    FUKC YUO GOAT FUCKRE!!!111

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    I knew it. I was expecting you to come back when August 1 rolled around. (You said that was when you would have a good bug-free version for the public.) Good to see you again. :)

My HD has 152 and 163 as well. There aren't many bugs left in the current version and hopefully will become completely bug-free in the end. I too have loved this quest and it is possible to beat it if you give it enough time. (Who'd have thought a game created with a Z1 engine could be hard like this?) I agree with everybody. Create a bug-free version of 152 as best as you can for public release. When people start reporting bugs, you can fix them and eventually get a newer beta 163 or later release.

I have a question. I have a web site coming up soon and I would like to host your quest on my page. You can support screenies, the quest, and any info of the quest that you would like to give out and I can make the page for you. How does that sound? (The current link is in my sig. I should have the main page up soon and when I do, I can add your quest at the bottom.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    99.92%
    Sure, you can host the quest. I can even clean up some concept art for ya, provide item/enemy descriptions, and screenies if you wanna get really fancy. Just wait till I've got the next release to host it.

-C

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.74%
    Oops. Nick's right, it's beta 163. I somehow thought 165 didn't sound right. :p

Cyclone
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Bug fixes, 152 then 162. I can't wait to play it, even though I could now it would ruin the wait.

Thread Information