Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Lightbulb Should I...or should I not...

If legal matters are not a problem, is it alright for me to make a ZC e-comic? Make your dicision and post a reply about what you think....I just hope it is legal and that AGN will not sue me..heheh...

I just kinda got bored(I haven't been here in FOREVER) so I wanted to do something, and after reading all of the FFGlory comic strips so far I thought "Oh, what the heck, I'll ask." Also, please note in your replies what you want the category to be-
    Funny(non-dirty) :)
    Funny(dirty)
    Serious :eyebrow:
    Funny-Serious(non-dirty)
    Funny-Serious(dirty)
    Life-like (EDIT: Life-like is pretty much all of the ones present-just like life!)
    Educational(:reading: )EDIT: Educational is for learning the basics of ZC, not anything else! For newbs, its a good way to learn.
    Action(:mega: )
    Funny Action(bothways)
    Sad(:cry: )
    Evil( )
    or any other you can think of. Thanks for any opinion at all. Combinations are kewl too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.35%
    I'd say "Funny/Serious(non-dirty)". Link goes on a bunch of adventures, starting with the First and Second Quest, and though he bitches through all of 'em, he's got his heart in the right place (namely, rescuing whatever or whoever needs rescuing). I can donate some Newfirst tiles that I ripped out of ZC (mainly items), if those should help.
    "The whole space-time continuum concept is actually quite simple.
    You see, Gage, space and time are actually just floating along in a
    big lava lamp."
    --Arthur, Null-Time Pocket, The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%
    Thanks, but I think they might be too small. Is there anyway you can enlargen them? Thanks anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.35%
    If you want them enlarged, (I'm assuming you're using MSPaint or something similar here) go into Paint, open one of the files (assuming you saved them all), and "Paste From..." the other onto the current file. Then increase the size of the editing field (perferably by a multiple of the original editing field's size), select the area that was the editiing field, and enlarge that to the new edit field size. Boom, bigger sprites. It's not all that hard.
    "The whole space-time continuum concept is actually quite simple.
    You see, Gage, space and time are actually just floating along in a
    big lava lamp."
    --Arthur, Null-Time Pocket, The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    62.14%
    Evil! I'd like it to be evil and insane, but....Evil is good for I guess.
    "I'm more insane then me!!!1111oneoneoneoneone"
    Originally posted by Blonde799
    ZQuest is the shiz!!!

I love it, can't get enough. If it was alive, I'd marry it, so I could make quests with it.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%
    Originally posted by Elemental Knight
    If you want them enlarged, (I'm assuming you're using MSPaint or something similar here) go into Paint, open one of the files (assuming you saved them all), and "Paste From..." the other onto the current file. Then increase the size of the editing field (perferably by a multiple of the original editing field's size), select the area that was the editiing field, and enlarge that to the new edit field size. Boom, bigger sprites. It's not all that hard.
    Thanks alot. I'm a newb to Paint, since I'd rather be making RPGs with RPGMaker 2000 and Zelda Classic and C++....and stuff. Now I can start up Now for backgrounds since I'm going to use LTTP Style Link for Link. Any donations??

EDIT: Since I'm using my Windows XP I can edit .gifs and .jpgs (i think .jpgs...ill check) so anything will do.

EDIT: I can edit .jpgs. Oh, and if you have ANYTHING you want to give me that will be fine. I just emptied out the whole tileshop, so I think I'll start once the votes are up and done. Oh, and if a moderator could please close this thread in about 2 weeks that would be cool. Thanks.

EDIT: I got the first episode, Episode 1: The Thug Quadrue. It is clean and sortof funny. PM me if you want it. 434kb download. .gif format.

Thread Information