Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.42%

Wipeouts

Basically this thread only applys to people with a hobby like rollerblading, skate boarding, scooting?, and BMXing.

Whats the funniest wipeout you've had recently, planned or not.

Earlier today me and my friend were biking behind a building with a pre-school and the end, the kids all lined up by the fence to watch as we were doing tricks. My friend uses my BMX so gets very little practice and I have had very little practice, so all we could do was a barturn, bunnyhop, pop a wheelie, endo, and a crappy manual. So the kids were asking us to do stuff like grinds, stalls, and intermediate tricks, so I lined up a bunch of stuff and started going about 10-15 mph, then I hopped the stuff. The kids were amazed but it only took a few seconds untill I noticed the curb a few feet away. I hit the breaks which really suck and slowed down about 2 mph, hit the curb and flipped over into a bush... It was fun...

http://ssj3500.net
    --- 15 MP ---

Current MPQ Question
    Click Below
    MPQ ROUND 2
    (Questions are mostly, but not all anime based.)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    lol that's a good one. I used to rollerblade. Once I wanted to jump down a section of stairs that was 2 stairs, about 4-5 feet of sidewalk, then 2 more stairs. I went as fast as I could and jumped, only to have one of the blades on my skate catch on the hand rail, causing my to spin like a roasted pig on a turbo spit in mid air. I made the jump, but I landed on my face and elbows. It hurt like hell but I felt massively cool for making the jump.:)

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%
    hehe I was mountain biking, and hit a stump and completely flipped over the handles bars. I held on the the bars though, but then the bike ran over me and flew off the side of the hill. Haven't seen that damn bike yet.
    If you ain't gots no weed, you'se gotsa leave.
    ----
    If I was ever in a war, I'd throw one of those little tiny pumpkins at the enemy, that way, when they see the pumpkin, they'll think about how stupid war is, then I could throw a real grenade at them--Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
    --------------------
    Don't be a narc, cuz narcs suck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.65%
    I still do skate and while doing a topside soul on a handrail, (you guessed it) fell right between the uprights nuts first. (oh god it hurts just thinking about it.)
    :bluemage: :redmage: :redmage: :blackmage :blackmage :blackmage :blackmage :whitemage (196 points)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.42%
    Actually, in the past, I tried standing up, just feet on pedals, no hands. My bike swirved a bit then tipped forward causing me to litterilary flip over the handelbars, land on my knees and elbows, then continue rolling forward. Had to walk over to the nearest house and ask for band aids. (I was only about 6 or 7). Then went to go get the bike.

http://ssj3500.net
    --- 15 MP ---

Current MPQ Question
    Click Below
    MPQ ROUND 2
    (Questions are mostly, but not all anime based.)

RR 4 Box 43 Loogootee, IN 47553 (feel free to send
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.95%
    I was skiing last winter for the first time in, oh, about 11 years (and I'm 15). I ended up going down a hill a little to fast. I fell over, flipped over about 5 times, and landed face down at the bottom of the hill. My gear was all over the hill. Luckily I didn't break anything.

A proud supporter of Retarded Monkeys
    Fatty Lumpkin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%
    Heh, Of my group of 4 or 5 good friends, I am known as the one to try stupid things. But of all the things I've done, I think this was the best.

My friend and I spent almost a month converting a red wagon into a soap-box of sorts. We tied a rope around the front axle to allow us to stear, we *nailed* boards onto the metal frame. We even sawed a couple of my mom's lawn chairs in half to serve as seats.

Upon finishing our creation.. we decided we would start by dragging it to the largest hill in the city. This hill was much like something you might see in a movie.. long, steep, and rugged. We lugged our wagon to the very top of this hill, buckled up, and shoved off.

Immediately the steering rope wound around a wheel not only preventing us from steering, but causing us to swear to the right. As we hit the first pothole (going sideways by now). The lawns chairs had already folded in on themselves, and the road was cluttered with broken boards.

Between the broken wheel and the potholes, we ended up rolling down the entire hill... sideways. Luckily, I only had a minor concussion, but we both had more scrapes and bruises than I'd like to think about.

Sure makes for a good story though :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.34%
    GOD DAMMIT! I'M SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF HAVING TO SIGN BACK INTO AGN WHEN I POST SOMETHING! THIS IS IT! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING SHIT!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

I have to talk to someone about fixing this. My cookies don't get deleted by something is gay about how the vBuliiten works that I have to sign back in every 1 or so. Then when I think my long post is posted it's gone.
    My Wii number:

2399 1339 8269 5334

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.77%
    SSJ, this will seem funny to you. One time I was riding on my bike by SSJ's grandma's house and swerved to avoid a big crack in the sidewalk. I then looked straight ahead, only to see a view full of tree. I then crashed into the tree and flipped over backwards.
    My Mage Points:
    [MP]35[/MP]

"Einstein Said, 'God does not play dice.' He was right. God plays Scrabble."
    -Philip Gold-

zfreak2004's Xanga

probably never heard of it, so never mind
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    you havent lived till youve crashed face first into an outcropping of rocks while surfing...you just havent
    A friend of mine also had to walk over a bed of urchins once too
    "So this is how liberty falls. With a thunderous applause..."

Thread Information