Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    5.56%

Question Quest DB

I don't mean to whine, but does anyone know when the Quest DB will be back up???:confuse2: I'm really frustrated now because after a year of work (well... I took a long break) I have finally finished my first quest about two months ago. Because I can't submit it really irks me. And I have stopped development of my other quests for the same reason. So if you know please tell me, so I can at least hope and wait the day that will end my irksomeism. Thank you:) .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.66%
    No one knows.
    It'll be back up when it's back up.

For now go to http://briefcase.yahoo.com and sign up and store your quest in there. Once uploaded you can post about it in Quest Announcement/Disscusion and people can play it.
    "The minority, the ruling class at present, has the schools and press, usually the Church as well, under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the masses, and make its tool of them."
    -Albert Einstein

My Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.74%
    I think that Yahoo! now makes you pay for public briefcases, or so I read in another topic here.

Victim, as for the QDB, have patience; we are working as hard as we can to get the new site up and running. We are trying to make the entire experience an easier one for you. Keep developing your quests, and when the new site is up, post them all. :)

Cyclone
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.73%
    Indeed... as of posting this, it's about 60% done... I hope for release sometime this week. I should get to at least 75% tomorrow.
    Zelda Classic Network
    ZCN Forums

Originally posted by Elemental Knight
    Zelda Classic: 3.30 Magebytes.

Internet access: $20 a month.

Seeing Phantom Menace online: Priceless.

There are some things money can buy; for everything else, there's Zelda Classic. Proud sponser of deified programmers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.74%
    And when it's done, I'm going to have to be instructed on it so that I can teach everyone else.

Cyclone
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Thread Information