User Tag List

Thread: How/where can i get the first quest?

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%

Question How/where can i get the first quest?

I have no quests, therfore i cannot play, how and where can i get some quests, then apply them to ZC? any help is much appreciated, ty in andvance :reading:
    Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Nine for mortal men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, in the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie. One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, in the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%
    BTW, when i browse for quests, it says "disk error" what the hell does that mean!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Nine for mortal men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, in the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie. One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, in the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.71%
    Get the support archive for beta 163. Set the quest directory to the directory you have Zelda Classic in. Don't double post, mods don't like it.

{Mod. Edit: We don't like rent-a-mod, either. :) Editing this post since the thread is already far down; it's now closed. }
    MPQ Spending Points: [mp]1[/mp] (1) Total Gained MPQ Points: [mp]20[/mp] (20)
    PM me for anything related to FF Saga, please.
    ------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of the KTC! Don't break the rules under my watchful eye!

----Violators of Unofficial AGN Rule #49----
    "Don't quote me on this, but I suck at SC, and I'm joining a tourney for it! Hehe..." ~NerdWarrior
    Comments: We have our first violator folks! Let's give 'im a hand!

Thread Information