Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.7%

Talking My one year anniversary post!

(EDIT: Does anyone like my new avatar and title? I just decided to make it and upload it earlier for the hell of it. I love coffee and I was hoping someone would comment on it, but no one has.)

Hello fellow AGNers. It's been a year since I first joined this wonderful place. I actually started visiting around December of 2000, and I saw how cool it was and decided to join in May of 2001. I was going to make a big post about it on the 25th (one year mark) but it quietly slipped my mind over the weekend.

Let me start out by telling everyone how I feel about this place. When I first joined I thought AGN was fun, new, exicting, and chock full of fellow gamers, but it wasn't until around August that I became fully comfortable with AGN, and realized it's more like a faceless family. I've come to love this place, and it's actually helped me out in several ways. Let me list what AGN has done for me, since listing is easier.

• learned to type faster
    • learned about making games
    • learned about Linux
    • met some unforgetable characters: Toolie, Breaker, TSA, DC, WL, SB, Moocow, Queeny
    • slowly learned to accept others how they are and to be more open-minded about things
    • GD has expanded my knowledge of usefulless info further than I had hoped for (I'm not sure if this is a good thing)
    • can share my ideas with other people
    • my vocab is awesome
    • been entertained for the past year straight
    • given me hope when I'm sad

AGN has helped me with every aspect of my life, even my non-existing sex life. I've learned that there are plenty of other people out there than share a common sense of humor.

Unlike some other people on AGN, I'm glad to of spent the past year here, and I wouldn't change a thing. I feel like some of you are family, and I'd really like to attend the 3rd annual AGN convention (I'll be 18 by then.)

I know that this post isn't done, and I could ramble on for a few more paragraphs, but it's late and I need sleep. As a little present to all of you, I think I'll upload a theme I've been working on for the past couple days, as well as a few other things, but I may need some more webspace to get it all uploaded, so if someone could tell me where I can get a good 20 MB of free webspace I'd be happy. Well, goodnight everyone. I love this place, and it' has helped me out in more ways that I can count.
    My Wii number:

2399 1339 8269 5334

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.05%
    Congrats. My anniversary was late February. Much of the stuff you did I also learned, including the useless info. I also think AGN has helped me in certain ways. It is sometimes easier to "talk" to people via a computer than real life.
    Exactly, hehehe, D'oh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    49.9%
    My one year anniversary was a couple of days ago. It came and went and I didn't even notice it!

Anyhow, congrats. AGN can be helpful at times, and yet it can be stressful too. Here's to another year!
    "The minority, the ruling class at present, has the schools and press, usually the Church as well, under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the masses, and make its tool of them."
    -Albert Einstein

My Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%
    Happy anniversary, Lord Coffee.

Bows deeply, presenting a cafe latte as he does so.

Cyclone
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%
    Happy aniversary Rijuhn!!

I hope you will stay for many years to come!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.7%
    Thank you guys. Thanks for the latté Cyclone I needed that. I did forget to mention that I'm going to stay at AGN as long as AGN or I live. Here's to another year. My presence at AGN will be bigger. I've said this many times before, but no one seems to hear me, AGN has become my online sanctuary, and it's the first site I always go to when I get online, and the last before I sign off.
    My Wii number:

2399 1339 8269 5334

Thread Information