1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.41%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Originally posted by Breaker

Heh, only a year after it's release. (shit, I think it's been more than a year.)

I got my PS2 the first day it hit the market, and I plan on buying a gamecube when the next Zelda comes out on it.
    Well I saw the games that were out at the time, and they were just shit so I decided to hold off and save me some money... my room mate has one so it wasn't really an issue either way... I mean what did you play when you first got it? All I saw was shit like Summoner... needless to say that game was crap as were the others.

Hell only reason I got it was because I already had 5 games or so for it... 3 of which I just plain dislike... now wait... I gave FFX away so make that 4 games.
    "You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive"
    -mlk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.46%

Talking

Originally posted by obi

So whats is new in RE?
    Well, I don't own a PSX, so I never played the first one extensively, but I have read that most of the game has been shifted around. It is the same plot as RE 1, but the mansion is laid out different and the enemies are in different places. Also, there are crimson head zombies that are faster and stronger than normal zombies, and instead of shambling in your general direction they head straight for you.
    Spoiler: show
    When you kill a normal zombie and you do not decapitate or incinerate it, it will later mutate into a crimson head and cause you trouble when you have to backtrack, lots of frickin backtracking to do.
    Also, the graphics are better on GC, IMO, but what do you expect? The PS one is inferior to GCN. I like the game and the detail. I hooked it up to my stereo, and I can hear all kinds of things; I can tell what kind of floor I'm on and stuff, it's awesome. I love it.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.09%
    ps2 you dont expect quality games ... just some
    you gonna see
    ----------------------

[mp]31[/mp]
    i left english talking places when i was seven so dont expect perfectly spelling /writing from me >þ =)

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.77%
    How can you say Xbox is expensive? Its 200 fraking dollers, thats how much GC was..?!?!?

Greg Cresci Comics: Good for your gulliver

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.87%
    The xbox cost just as much as a PS2 and just as much as the GC did. And for the games and gameplay it delivers, thats a damn good deal.

Thread Information