User Tag List

Thread: An absolute classic theme... Zelda classic that is ;)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.56%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

An absolute classic theme... Zelda classic that is ;)

Thanks to the hard work of Kratheous, Glenn the Great, Glitch, Breaker, and myself The ZC theme is now good to go. We still have some things to add, but for now it's up and ready. More buttons will be changed and of course were open to suggestions.

A big thanks out to Glitch for making the logo and to Breaker for cleaning it up for us so that it would fit on a black backing. Kratheous for the concept colors, and Glenn for taking the past 2 hours to fine tune it all =)

So now that it's up tell me... whatta ya think? :)

So far the main page needs fixing though

I copied this here from GD so that everyone who doesn't visit GD would be able to see the new theme
    "You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive"
    -mlk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%
    There is a GD thread alike to this one; I think it might be better to have the replies condensed into just one thread, so I'm gonna lock this one and link to the similar topic.

This one will be frozen briefly, though, to spread the word. :)

Cyclone
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Thread Information