Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%

Question How did you find ZC?

I couldn't help but notice that ZC isn't exactly in a lot of places on the internet. I was wondering how people found their way here. As an example post for my poll, I'll post how I found it.

I was looking up anything related to Zelda and found Zelda Elements. I looked at the fan games and followed the link to Open Zelda, where I then followed the link to these forums. I looked at them and saw two letters: ZC. I was confused and looked for about a week before going to ArmageddonGames.com and found the link to the Zelda Classic homepage. I downloaded it, and have had fun playing people's quests ever since.

I have also found a link on an abandonware site, but I can't remember what it was, but they gave ZC 4 out of 5 stars.

[Edit] I got rid of the accidental second "Poll" in the title. [/Edit]

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.59%
    I used to go to a site called "The BS Zelda Homepage" and PM posted about it on the message board there.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.08%
    This is kind of funny. I was surfing at Challenge Games message board(the one that was there is long gone), and I head about some Zelda editor called Zquest. Anyway, I remember I actually had to copy and paste the url, and I found ZC, but the editor wan't out yet. I got the game and then downloaded the quest, then found out about the custom quests that were out allready. Believe me, in those days, a custom quest was a BIG thing. Imagine, getting to play a whole new Zelda quest! I was estatic. I first tried War Lord's(or was it SB?)quest, then I tried Nightmare's. His quest was the first, and one of the first custom quests I ever played. I even liked some of the music and ripped it off for my own use. Then came 1.84 and Zquest Public. I wend nuts. I started to make a quest, but it never got anywhere. I started two more, each modeled after the BS game. The first had a light and dark world, several area, and was going to be my first quest. Now that events are doable(thanks to my genious), I can finish the quest. I started another one as well. Before Zquest came out I had a vision. 8 areas, one overworld that connects them all, 8 dungeons, and lots of backtracting. I tried this out in my second game. It's near finished too. Then came my Shady Oaks Quest, my first, and so far, only full quest I make. People still play that game(as I've got several e-mails).

Thats the story.
    The name might be missleading, I'm not jigglypuff.

"...A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible."
    Second Nephi 29:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.76%
    I found it through Vel's site (after searching the internet a little when I didn't have a clue as to how to play some of the quests on his site) in which turn I found Vel's site through the BS Zelda Homepage (which I can't find anymore).

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%
    I found it when i downloaded, played the rom zelda for nestc
    then i looked for an legal way. I found Zelda by typing classic zelda download in the yahoo box. that was 2years ago WOW
    -MountainDrew
    Mage Points:[mp]30[/mp] Net Navi Stats
    Suddenly you decide to visit My Site
    Proud Member of:

It's things like these that make your day:
    Originally posted by Blonde799
    Brought to you by Mountain Drew. DO THE DREW!

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    38.73%
    Around November of last year, I was surfing the internet. I think I typed in "Zelda" on google and found the armaggeddon games website.

I tried both Open Zelda and Zelda Classic, and since I couldn't get OZ to work, I used ZC. I followed the tutorial, and then started making my own quest, which is still a work in progress.

Sometime later I realized that ZC was the same program my dad was using several months before I found it to play Zelda 1 on the computer. Weird.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.93%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Originally posted by VEL
    I used to go to a site called "The BS Zelda Homepage" and PM posted about it on the message board there.
    Ditto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.69%
    Originally posted by Nick41472
    I found it through Vel's site (after searching the internet a little when I didn't have a clue as to how to play some of the quests on his site) in which turn I found Vel's site through the BS Zelda Homepage (which I can't find anymore).
    Did anyone else think that kari came back before you saw the name/read the message? :cry:

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.44%
    Someone had posted a link to a custom zelda quest on a message board, I think gamefaqs.com. From their personal homepage I found this place. I don't even remember who's page it was, it was over a year ago. The quest wasn't that good either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.89%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    I found Vel's site while searching for info on BS Zelda... I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to help people find ZC via AZC, but so far I really can't think of anything.
    "You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive"
    -mlk

Thread Information