My friend from Nintendo sent me this today:

I guess I'm stuck with the Zelda for Famicom, which now we know its not sealed, has me pissed off but anyway that's life. I just wanted to tell you that I know of only a few copies of the BS Zeldas. Now here's the catch, when the server went down (last year or the year before I'm not sure), these things went extinct. I know of two people that I work with that have them and they want around $2500.00US for them. That's a lot of cash! I really
don't get it because when I go to japan the Zelda fans there seemed to think that the server was going to be up forever and that they could maybe redownload it. I can always ask the guys, but don't forget that you'll have to import the unit to play them which is expensive on its own.

Now for my rare things, lets see....Well firts off I really don't count
because after all I work for these people. When the first Zelda came out I preordered it with the disk system and have the recept still(not worth anything but very cool to have), I still have a crate of twenty brand new sealed Zelda II. I managed to get the AR7's(NCL's prototype for Links character models in ALTTP) basically official animation stills and Level 1 cartridge. Basically what a level 1 cart. is is the Zip format they used when actually making the game. I had to buy a super famicom Dev kit just to
try it out. The damn thing cost me $8000.00 at the time. But it was worth every penny. I have loads of offical stuff on ALTTP 2 for SNES, I still don't get why it was never put into production. I have all kinds of animation on the never released game. I own all the prototypes of Zelda 64 that exists. I had to buy a special N64DD to see them. I own all kinds of stuff on OoT and MM. Today I have signed NDA(non discloser agreements) so I can't go into to much detail but I own a lot of stuff already from the new
games.

Anyways its nice to see that there are people from all over the world that love this series as much as I do. I hope that at this years E3 everything will be unveiled so players can start to get excited about all new Zelda adventures. I'll keep your Email, and if anything pops up I'll let you know about it before I put it on Ebay. Also if you ever just want to blab about the series or specail memories about the series I'd love to hear about them.
This series is something that I hope one day I'll be working on.