This is for Beta 147, Dark Nation.

When you use a Dungeon attribute for a dMap, any other dMaps that share the same Map # as that dMap, and are ALSO dungeon attribute dMaps...no matter what...you will ALWAYS continue from the Continue spot of the FIRST DMAP that is a dungeon that USES that map.

This happens when you quit/die, and chose "CONTINUE". However, if you chose the "CONTINUE FROM HERE" option, you STILL will continue at the first continue spot of the first dMap dungeon assigned to that Map #.

If you however, save and QUIT, and then play the file...you WILL start from the last screen you assigned as the "Continue from here" screen.

I originally thought that with any dMap sharing a Map #...any time you continued while still playing...you'd end up at the continue screen of the first dMap assigned to that map.

This is not so for Overworld/Cave attribute dMaps. They work fine.

This is a serious bug, as in my game...I use a map for up to 7 dMaps...and it gets annoying if you die...you can't continue...you have to save, then continue. It also leads to undesired effects.

Also note all my Dgn Dmaps have different #'s assigned to their respective dMaps. I thought this might have been the problem. It was not so.