vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.84%

Taking contributions...

I am now taking contributions to

http://boards.armageddongames.com/sh...threadid=53228

If you have any to add, post them here, and I'll move them. PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR GAMES IN THAT THREAD. ONLY REPLY TO THAT THREAD FOR COMMENTS!

Thank you. ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.1%
    Avernum Trilogy

A shareware game being a must-buy? Hell yes! A fantastically realized fantasy world, full of intrigue and realistic, memorable characters, Avernum brings the feeling of a classic PnP RPG right to your desktop. 3 PC races, including humans, the feline Nephilim, and the reptilian Slithzeraki, over two dozen statistics and abilities and your choice of two unique traits, You have more character customization capabilities than ever seen before in a computer game. Sure, you might be a common sword-swigner now, but gain a level or two and add some priest/mage spells into the mix and you may well be death incarnate. Amzingly detailed artifacts, like the DemonSlayer sword and the Blessed Atame, each with their own history, are just waiting for intrepid adventurers like yourself to find them. Head over to http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com and download the demos for Avernum 1 & 2. You won't be disappointed.

Proud sponsor of the Oh, God of hangovers.

Thread Information