Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11%

Official Convention Rules

Obviously, all state laws will apply. We will also have our own rules in addition to the laws, and the rules of the resort.

RULE #1 - This is the most important rule.
    NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD CAUSE THE RESORT SECURITY TO NOT LIKE US.
    I am a new member at this resort, and as guests of mine, your behavior will reflect on ME. If guests of mine get thrown out (or cause trouble), I could lose my membership. I don't think you would like me very much if you did something stupid that caused me to lose my membership.

That being said...we will have lots of fun, as long as we follow the rules.

The Official Rules will be posted here, as we think of them.
    I'm stoned and I can still spell, so what's your excuse? ®

"I know you don't hook up the USB to the microwave ,you hook it up to the clock so you have a time stamp on the pictures" -my mother

<&Zaphod> If you were a blue folder full of important papers, where would you hide?
    <Majora_> C:\? my documents? downloads?

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.92%

Lights Out

just so everyone is made aware of this well in advance, the park has an official "lights out" time. between the hours of 11 pm and 7 am are the designated quiet hours. lots of people stay up all night or stay up late or get up early and it's no big deal. you just have to use your "inside voices" during those hours. no hooting, hollering, screaming, breaking things, loud sex, etc. it's enforced by park security and we don't want to piss them off and get ejected in the middle of the night

Thread Information