Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%

Re: Alphadawg's unofficial 3rd Quest Help

Well, it's been a while since I've beaten this quest, but I'll try to help...

Go to the very north-eastern corner of the map (part of the graveyard that looks different from the rest). You need to bomb the group of four graves there.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Hehe, that's what I've just done after the last hint, so I've beaten Level 3 (tuff six Diggy kiddies with only nine HC's, one red potion and only the standard green tunic ... fortunately the boomie worked on them) and gotten the Whistle, and bumped into two -50 and one -25 rupee caves ... *bummer lol* ... at least I won one HC piece in the desert near Level 2. Now to go for Level 4, if I knew where it is ... I found Level 6 though ... doesn't help me for now since the enemies are too hard on there.

I still don't have a clue what I need to do on the turtle rock ... playing the whistle, as well as bombing, slashing or even burning and boomeranging some feet and shield didn't work at all. =(
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%

About Level 4, did you find the clue in Level 3? That's all I can help here for now; I don't remember where it is. As for the turtle rock, I'll just say that you don't have the quest item yet to get in, so don't worry about it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

I thought so, hehe (about the turtle rock). Thankies anyway. And I'll look for the hint in Level 3 again, I couldn't find it when I completed it for the first time. :)

PS: Okies, I was such a dumbie, I missed the hidden continuation near the boss ... and finally got that wallet for my precious blue ring. ^^ However, I still have no clue where the pitcher's mound might be. I know what a pitcher's mound looks like in baseball, butt that's all. Lolies. :)
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%

Well, look for objects that resemble "bases" and play the whistle where the pitcher's mound would be. *cough*southeast*cough*

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Alright, there's a second screen (yes in southeast) where I can see three brown stones looking like three bases of a baseball field. However, I've tried that screen already, because I thought that could just be it ... and it wasn't it. So, it must be even another screen ... wow, I haven't been stuck for such a long time like this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%

No, that's the right screen. You have to be on the "pitcher's mound" when you play the whistle, or it won't work.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Wowies ... you were right, so now I've beaten Levels 4 and 6, however I heard there must be some super bombs in Level 6 ... I didn't see any on my way to the boss, however I'm sure I must have missed quite everything except the triforce piece and the heart container from the boss. I didn't get neither compass nor map or any special item at all. I think the flippers might be in Level 6, it would make things a lot easier from then on ... however, the magic wand and the mirror shield also still out there. The magic key should traditionally be in Level 8, I assume, and so far, there always have been two special items or even three (like in Level 4) in a single level.

BTW: Those "Peahat rooms" specially close to the end of Level 6 were the most annoying rooms I've ever played in a Zelda quest. And I'd have been happy if there weren't so many raft branches ... those can get really frustrating. *cuffcuff*

So, if anyone might have an idea how to shorten my second journey through Level 6 to get all those items without having to explore every single raft branch and Peahat room ... I'd be very happy. :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%

Yes, the quest item in Level 6 is the super bomb. Get some rupees ready, though, because you'll have to pay for them (ok, it's not too expensive, but don't go broke). There are no flippers in this quest.

Well, if you take the second initial passageway, then head up, right, then down, you'll find the map. After that, the rest shouldn't be too bad (I wouldn't worry about the raft branches; there's only two branches if I recall correctly) as the super bomb and compass are close to each other.

Oh, and if you think that level is frustrating, wait til you get to Level 9.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

I am not worrying about Level 9 yet, first I have to beat Levels 7 and 8 and get the super bomb in Level 6 ... and more if there's more in Level 6, lol. =) So ... the super bomb is just the item, butt you can get more super bombs in a shop later on, I hope ... instead of having to return to Level 6 all the time, lol. =)

Thread Information