0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.84%
    Ohh, ohh, I get to do the example quest! I'll even see if the boss key trick still works.
    The name might be missleading, I'm not jigglypuff.

"...A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible."
    Second Nephi 29:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.8%

Re: Zelda Classic 1.92 Beta 140

Originally posted by Dark Nation
    As for the format of QSU files now (this is for FCF), I will be changing the format again with beta 141 (I forgot to enhance the string function in the QSU importer/exporter). You might want to wait until then before updating mapmaker.
    Doh! That's okay. Should be a minor change to my code. I really hope you aren't writing all 65k strings to the file.

Oh, and in regards to file size folks - .qst files are packed (sorta like a zip file) and text strings usually compress really well. just fyi.

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." - C.S. Lewis

"Hypocrisy is wrong, but a society which decides to live up to its standards by not having any is worse." - George Neumayr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    38.41%
    Cyclone: What exactly do you need? Contact me either on AIM or by email, I'll see if I can help or not

Trigger enemies work differently to what I expected, thanks for the walkthrough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.88%
    OL, I'm putting it here in case others can help. :)

Basically, I'm looking for any beta information from back to version 1.9, and possibly any information from the pre-1.82 era (when I wasn't here myself). To put it bluntly, I am trying to put together a full version history, which can either be a separate file (possibly in Word format), or added to the Readme.

I obviously have 104 onwards, except for info from beta 115 at present. 113 may also not be complete; I noted obvious changes, such as new additions, etc. I could check my PMs, as I got 113 on 01/09/2002; further info may be there. Otherwise...

Cyclone
    [email protected]
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Originally posted by Dark Nation
    LReyome26, I'll look into the problem tomorrow morning. Anyone else having the same problem in ZQuest for Windows? [/B]
    Never Mind..I solved the problem myself..I kept renaming the desktop shortcut without changing the actual program shortcut
    My new MySpace Zelda Classic Community <--This group is still open as of 2010

Lost Triforce Series comeback in the works, being imported to 2.11, as that one I can use in XP and change screen size.

Also, look for me on Facebook at DemoQuestFan's Facebook Page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.88%
    {offtopic}

LReyome, your sig. is kinda long, ain't it?

{/offtopic}

Otay, so that wasn't really necessary...

Cyclone
    [email protected]
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Thread Information