Wel with as much crotch as there is being put into the next version of ZC updating a web page got to be too much to handle.

So Kratheous and I have decided to simply report them continully withion this closed, pinned thread so that you'll know exactly what's going on.

Please direct all questions regarding new additions to ZC discussion, and our ine testers I'm sure will be able to explain anything you may not understand or things you may want more info on.

The nature of this reporting system is the most true and thourough of it's kind, and I must warn you not to get upset if one of these features mentioned should not make the final cut.
As with everything you see here nothing is gauranteed.

If you have a suggestion regarding add ons to new features please feel free to post them in ZC suggestions.

Now with that being said we'll start from just beyond the publicly released build 104.

Skipping to build 120 know at this point that ZC beta is Windows which is later turned into a dual platform.

Enjoy :)

Kratheous, take it way

And should anyone with the ability to respond (Admins, mods, etc) wish to add to this thread when you recieve a new beta feel more than fre to do so :).