User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Princess Toadstool and Peach the same?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.04%
    Originally posted by Master Ghaleon
    well isnt toad and toadstood the same thing? Ah Im lost and confused :confuse2:
    Toad is the little mushroom looking guy with the Mushroom Hat. They're the guys you rescue in Super Mario Bros. in the castles before the final one "Thank you Mario but our Princess is in another castle." and they gave you hints in Super Mario 64, and saved your game in Luigi's Mansion. Toad is also a playable character in the Mario Kart series. His Japanese name is Kinopio or something like that.

In Super Smash Bros. Melee Peach pulls Toad out and uses him as a shield as one of her moves. Toads also run back and forth in the background of the first stage of Adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%
    Oh alrighty, thanks for clearing that up with me.

-15 penalty to all intuit direction checks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%
    If anyone remembers playing Super Mario RPG, the boss of the Sewers in the first part of the game says "Tastes Peachy" when he eats "Toadstool".
    Actually, you couldn't have the Princess in your party the first time you met (whatever his name was). You couldn't even have Geno in your party yet. You must be thinking about his second appearance later on in the game.

Bah, sorry if this didn't make much sense.. I should go to bed.

The Legend of Zelda: The Inverse Mirror supporter

Behold, ye Banner of Gannons! Behold the power of regional changes and despair!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Like I said, there's only 2 Princesses in the Mario Universe, Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom, and Princess Daisy of Sarasha Land.
    thats true and false. yes, toadstool and peach are the same with toadstool used in america 1st and peach in japan then used in m64 because mr. miyamoto thought it was about time to bring american and japanese gamers clower together( ). yes daisy is a different princess altogther(shes in mario land 1, mario tennis, mario party 3, etc) and theres a third princess. pauline from the original donkey kong and the remade dk for game boy pocket.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.04%
    Originally posted by mrz84
    thats true and false. yes, toadstool and peach are the same with toadstool used in america 1st and peach in japan then used in m64 because mr. miyamoto thought it was about time to bring american and japanese gamers clower together( ). yes daisy is a different princess altogther(shes in mario land 1, mario tennis, mario party 3, etc) and theres a third princess. pauline from the original donkey kong and the remade dk for game boy pocket.
    I've already mentioned Pauline several times, and she's not and never was a Princess, she's just "Mario's girlfriend" back when he was a carpenter fighting against Donkey Kong to save her. So unless there is some minor character I'm not thinking of that was in some other Mario game like Paper Mario, or some obscure Mario game, Princess Peach and Princess Daisy are the only Princesses in the Mario Universe.

Your right Jennifer, I should have said the second appearence, I wasn't thinking.

Thread Information