User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited magic in Majora's Mask!

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%

Exclamation Unlimited magic in Majora's Mask!

I started a new game today and when I recieved magic fom the Great Fairy, the white bar border was normal but the green inside part is the size of a double magic bar. The cool part is that my magic never runs out! Has this ever happen to any of you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.47%
    Actually, I've done a glitch to have unlimited magic, but not in the way you described. I love testing the MM glitches, especially wearing Feirce Diety mask outside of a battle.
    To Personify God Would Be A Blasphemous Affront To The Orderly Chaos Conceiving The Limitless Ensemble

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    If you get the Chateu Romani, (from either the Milk Bar or the farm when you save the girls from the wagon robbers), when you use it, you have unlimited magic for the 3 day period.

This is very handy for fighting the level 4 boss. (cause you use magic up like crazy)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.55%
    *doh!* sorry! I hate slow internet, i read through the post, waiting for it to load, and pressed back to stop the loading, guess it posted before I could stop it, sorry! the bottom one is the one I want to keep!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.55%
    I love finding stuff like that I found one where you can get the ocarina of time as child link, not deku link! can't remember how to do it though... I also like finding out misc stuff that dosn't really help you in the game. like in MM64, if you fall of the map, you bounce! (played the rom on project64, it really sucks on the emulator. but I love the game!)

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%

Talking ...

Drac, how can you use the Fierce Diety mask outside of battle? I knew it a long time ago but I forgot.......:mega:

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%
    To use Fierce Diety outside of battle:

Do the whole Kafei quest, up the the point where you help him in the cave dungeon thing. Go in the cave and put on any mask (except for the transformation masks). Then, when you play as Kafei, swap the mask you have on with fierce diety's (just put it in the same C button slot). Then, when it is Link's turn again, he automatically puts the mask on. Finish the side quest and exit the cave. Jump into the river to go to the swamp. From there you can go anywhere.

Warning: if you go into Clocktown, you can't leave. ALso, you can't reset time.
    --------------------------------

Have a nice day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.47%
    And don't talk to some people, or the game will freeze. The glitch is (very) glitchy, so use it at your own risk.
    To Personify God Would Be A Blasphemous Affront To The Orderly Chaos Conceiving The Limitless Ensemble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%
    Originally posted by Scott_Guy
    To use Fierce Diety outside of battle:

Do the whole Kafei quest, up the the point where you help him in the cave dungeon thing. Go in the cave and put on any mask (except for the transformation masks). Then, when you play as Kafei, swap the mask you have on with fierce diety's (just put it in the same C button slot). Then, when it is Link's turn again, he automatically puts the mask on. Finish the side quest and exit the cave. Jump into the river to go to the swamp. From there you can go anywhere.

Warning: if you go into Clocktown, you can't leave. ALso, you can't reset time.
    im pretty sure that this glitch was fixed for the PAL version of the game, cause its never worked for me.
    - goKi

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    Originally posted by goKi

im pretty sure that this glitch was fixed for the PAL version of the game, cause its never worked for me.
    I got it to work. That hardest part is rolling into the cave through the crack in the wall.

Nothing's happened to my game as a result of it, but it's not really worth it to tell you the truth. But, it is cool going into Clock Town with the glitch. Mainly cause FD Link is so big. (but, once you enter Clock Town, your stuck, time to reset)

Thread Information