User Tag List

Thread: Trouble with changing ZC quests

XRoswelll51

Question Trouble with changing ZC quests

I'm very sorry about being a complete and utter NooB about this but I cannot get into any other quest except the first quest. I've tried opening with the quest directory but it doesent seem to do anything. *Stupid NooB! BAD!*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%
    Ah, s. :)

And...um...how did this go ignored?

The default A and B buttons are the left Ctrl and left Alt keys, as you may know. If you reassigned them, use those instead.

Push the Alt key after you enter a name. It brings up a dialogue detailing what the item is; hit the same button (it's your A button) to bring up the dialog box. Click around and find your quest here, then OK until you are back to the first dialog about the file; the quest used for it will have changed. Hit Ctrl (your B key) to get out, and hit your Start key (Enter, originally) to get started.

Have fun. :)

Cyclone
    [email protected]
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    62.57%
    try opening them under the older version of Zelda classic... and if thats the one you were trying.. then use the 1.92 to open them!
    If you are caught by the gorillas, you must remember one thing.
    What's that?
    Never to speak!
    What the hell would I have to say to a gorilla?

Thread Information