Quite a few things don't sit right here with me.
Kid Christ...this topic is indeed inappropriate. Next time, please PM when it's something like this. Or tell her in person, since you do see her on a regular basis.
Gerudo...chill. No need to get so worked up.
Savior...sometimes telling people not to play rent-a-mod is just as bad as playing rent-a-mod.
Sfon...yes, some people do get away with things that they shouldn't because of who they know... ...just like real life.

Bottom line:
Kid Christ is new. Kid Christ is also a friend of moo and WL.
So instead of everyone turning this into world war 3...couldn't you have just directed Kid Christ to Newbie Central, and been done with it? Does it have to be like a bad soap opera?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE AROUND HERE?¿?
Can we please just GET ALONG?

We are all acting like kindergartners lately. Bitching about this person getting away with this...or that person not being nice to me. JUST MOVE ON! the bullshit gets tiresome, and makes this much less fun for everyone involved.
I'll tell you what. Zeo isn't the only one around here sick of the bullshit. If things continue in this manner, I don't know how much of my time I'll be spending here. I'm not getting much from the "AGN experience" these days, frankly.

What is it going to take to make you people happy? Do you want me to warn KidChrist?
Fine...Kid Christ, this is a warning...please PM things like this in the future.
NOW, CAN WE FUCKING DROP IT?
Thank you very much.

And yes...this topic was spam...now it's a goddam train-wreck.
---topic closed, because I can't nuke the damn thing off the face of the planet---