0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Actually, I'm pretty certain bringing it up won't solve anything. That's just the way things are deal with it.

[rent a mod]This is gone off topic and should be closed[/rent a mod]

oops, was that me? geez.. even I can play rent a mod ocasionally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    90.39%
    It seems to me some folks are a bit touchy, 'bout stuff when its not even there beeswax.
    Hey, jump right in before you know all the facts, I ass-u-me all the time.
    As for rules...you no got 'da gold...you no make 'da rules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.13%
    and THAT makes it ok to do it, when other people get the same damn message??
    Meh, see all the other stuff I wrote in this topic, I really don't want to reiterate it. (I wrote this part of the reply last)

theres alot of this going on at AGN, everyone feels they rule other people, who the fuck cares?
    I think that much of the time, people tend to twist things into being a negetive statement. Much of what it considered to be "people bossing other people around" is really just one person trying to inform and/or help the other person out a bit.

yea well, isnt 'no-purpose posting' called SPAM?!! so SPAM IS allowed at AGN... wow, who'da thought... /sarcasm
    I didn't really phrase that the way I wanted to at the time; what I should have said is "Many things posted here don't have a purpose except for some silly, lighthearted fun."

frowned upon? half the f*cking community plays rent-a-mod, why single any person out??
    My rent-a-mod statement was a bit harsh, even for the pre-edited version of Jen's statements, and I was certainly not trying to single anybody out.

am soo glad there are special rules for specal people... let someone 'normal' post something like this and see what what response he/she gets... know what? hypocracy sucks....
    As I said before, all this post was (probably) intended to be was a bit of lighthearted jabbing between friends, and idealy others as well. And now its turned into a mini-flamewar. See my negetivity statement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    if you perceived my previous post as flaming, sorry... it wasnt intended as a flame. just pointing out some stuff that didnt sit well with me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.32%
    I go on AGN at school sometimes. Not often though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.82%
    Quite a few things don't sit right here with me.
    Kid Christ...this topic is indeed inappropriate. Next time, please PM when it's something like this. Or tell her in person, since you do see her on a regular basis.
    Gerudo...chill. No need to get so worked up.
    Savior...sometimes telling people not to play rent-a-mod is just as bad as playing rent-a-mod.
    Sfon...yes, some people do get away with things that they shouldn't because of who they know... ...just like real life.

Bottom line:
    Kid Christ is new. Kid Christ is also a friend of moo and WL.
    So instead of everyone turning this into world war 3...couldn't you have just directed Kid Christ to Newbie Central, and been done with it? Does it have to be like a bad soap opera?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE AROUND HERE?¿?
    Can we please just GET ALONG?

We are all acting like kindergartners lately. Bitching about this person getting away with this...or that person not being nice to me. JUST MOVE ON! the bullshit gets tiresome, and makes this much less fun for everyone involved.
    I'll tell you what. Zeo isn't the only one around here sick of the bullshit. If things continue in this manner, I don't know how much of my time I'll be spending here. I'm not getting much from the "AGN experience" these days, frankly.

What is it going to take to make you people happy? Do you want me to warn KidChrist?
    Fine...Kid Christ, this is a warning...please PM things like this in the future.
    NOW, CAN WE FUCKING DROP IT?
    Thank you very much.

And yes...this topic was spam...now it's a goddam train-wreck.
    ---topic closed, because I can't nuke the damn thing off the face of the planet---
    I'm stoned and I can still spell, so what's your excuse? ®

"I know you don't hook up the USB to the microwave ,you hook it up to the clock so you have a time stamp on the pictures" -my mother

<&Zaphod> If you were a blue folder full of important papers, where would you hide?
    <Majora_> C:\? my documents? downloads?

Thread Information