User Tag List

Thread: More bugs, this time from beta 132.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.33%

More bugs, this time from beta 132.

1. Sometimes the new flags such as push 4 forever (or whatever) don't push. Not sure why, it just does sometimes..more info once I test a bit more.
    2. I had a tile with a 2ndcset, and when i pushed it, it went back to a normal color whilei was pushing it.
    3. A suggestion. With the block trigger flag, there should be a screen flag called something like, "Block Trigger opens Shutters." It makes shutter doors open when the block is pushed onto the flag. This could make them more signifigant in dungeons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.61%
    It seems that when you use flag 66(block trigger), the contunuios blocks no longer work. It becoms flag 2. This reminds me, it that is the case, then that would mean that it is possible to have remote triggers, maybe. So you could have about 8 flags. When you trigger a block switch in another room, the blocks turn from that, to secret flags 16-whatever.
    The name might be missleading, I'm not jigglypuff.

"...A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible."
    Second Nephi 29:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%
    Originally posted by Jigglysaint
    It seems that when you use flag 66(block trigger), the contunuios blocks no longer work. It becoms flag 2. This reminds me, it that is the case, then that would mean that it is possible to have remote triggers, maybe. So you could have about 8 flags. When you trigger a block switch in another room, the blocks turn from that, to secret flags 16-whatever.
    I don't think it would work that way. If you can do it, I want to know how. *LOL*

But triggers really only apply to the current screen, as it's currently designed. Might be nice to have tricky stuff, but it's not possible at the moment (I think).

Cyclone
    [email protected]
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Thread Information