0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.04%
    Wait...voice samples such as "Vs. Giga Bowser!"? I don't you actually can play as Giga Bowser, fighting wireframes, and Master+Crazy Hands because they would make the game too unbalanced...They're probably added to Classic mode as a final boss at some point. There are secret things I've seen that no one has mentioned here yet so who knows?... Most of the stuff everybody is finding here is on the Smash Bros. website www.nintendo.co/jp/smash don't look if you don't want SPOILERS , including the secret "taunt" for Fox and Falco and Samus' grappling beam trick. And I'm sure they have the manual music trick and Zelda->Sheik.

Speaking of sounds, Dart Zader, you didn't happen to find the tune from the SSB(N64) stage Peach's Castle in the SSBM sound test did you? I thought I looked well and didn't find it, yet the tune from the old game is in SSBM(GCN) when you fight Luigi in Adventure...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.24%
    Try this for thought:

If Giga Bowser or Master Hand were playable:

What would happen if there were 2 of each in Giant mode and all of them picked up a Super Mushroom? Heck, they'd be unable to all stand on Final Destination-The Super Mushrooms might not even be neccessary! That's not likely... They're not playable.

And I do go to Gamefaqs sometimes, so I do know about the Fox/Falco taunt, and the Samus Grapple, and Roy/Marth's "Backside Sword Blazer/D. Slash", Samus weighing more than Gannondorf, "MeW2s' SEACRIT MOOV111111" (This is actually funny, altough pathetic.), the commotion caused by a certian &*#$ magazine and it's #$^& April Fool's day joke in the wrong month, Etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda64Gld View Post
    FUKC YUO GOAT FUCKRE!!!111

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.04%
    Haha, I just got EGM's April issue. The screen shots of SSBM with Sonic and Tails are pretty good. Looking at the character select screen gave me a surprise for a second becaust it was all filled in. You can tell the screen shot of Sonic and Tails fighting Luigi and Yoshi are fake though because Sonic and Tails don't look quite right. The Font for "A Dream's Been Cast! Sonic & Tails Join the Melee!" doesn't look quite right either.

Reminds me of the time when EGM's April Fool's joke was getting all of the Bonds in Goldeneye. And then coincidentally a month later Rare released the code that gave you more characters.

Thread Information