User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Link Hylia Back after almost a year

Link_The_Hylian

Sorry

Sorry i didn't see that you were a mod ... oops!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%

Re: Sorry

Originally posted by Link_The_Hylian
    I want my old acount back my good friend Dark Chronic, and i would love to beta test, and to you cyclone... I don't remember you from a year ago, and i'll be damned if some f***'n newbie will tell me what the f**** i will and will not have even since your not a f***ing administrator so f*** off.
    That's no excuse. Flaming a mod then following it up with a double-post... not good... Just because you used little asterisks to cover up the naughty words doesn't mean it isn't a flame. If you are not a newbie, as you claim, you should know better.

Come to think of it, I remember you, yes, you made a post saying you wanted to start your own ZQuest tutorial in the wrong forum, then bitched me out because I moved it to the right forum. Of course, you didn't think I moved it for that reason, you assumed I was trying to be like Micro$oft and stamp out the "competition." Then, after all that, you suggested we work together on my tutorial. Riiiiiight.

That being said, where is your tutorial?

Link_The_Hylian, consider this strike one and strike two.

Thread closed.
    My ZQuest Tutorial -- Official Third Quest Page

(I know the pages aren't displaying properly. I don't know how to fix it. Do you?)

My ZC Quests: Conquest of Sarpadia -- Sarpadia Enhanced Soundtrack -- Son of the Beach Fun Quest

Philadelphia Phillies: 2008 World Series Champions!
    2009 record: 27-20 :)

AGN Superlatives: Zelda Classic Guru

2001 AGN Awards: Best Overall Original Creator, "Nintendo" Award

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%

Re: Hell Yes!

I want my old acount back my good friend Dark Chronic, and i would love to beta test, and to you cyclone... I don't remember you from a year ago, and i'll be damned if some f***'n newbie will tell me what the f**** i will and will not have even since your not a f***ing administrator so f*** off.
    I know AlphaDawg closed this, but there is no way I can let this go without a reply; thank goodness mods. can reply to closed topics in their own forums.

To address each of your points in turn:

...and to you cyclone... I don't remember you from a year ago...
    Look at my reg. date. April 3, 2001. There ya go.

...and i'll be damned if some f***'n newbie will tell me what the f**** i will and will not have even since your not a f***ing administrator so f*** off.
    That is no way to talk to a moderator here, esp, in his own forum. That is, unless you are looking for a butt-kicking. I was NOT in any way trying to tell you what to do - if I seemed to, I apologize - but I simply stated that things DO change here over time, and that was one change I was just pointing out.

Now, if you still think I was telling you what to do, kindly PM me with the quote in question. I will gladly elaborate on it.

It doesn't matter whether I'm a moderator or not (except that I am permitted to chew you out for this). You don't harass anyone in this fashion on here unless you want to get your ass kicked. Is that clear?

But then, I'm now telling you what to do; sue me if you really think it'll solve anything.

Cyclone
    [email protected]
    -----
    "This generation will run the country someday, unfortunately. Maybe we will get lucky and they will all stay bums." - Starkist
    -----
    Meh... sleep is for the weak. [goes back to sleep] - inori :rofl:
    -----
    You have a lot of people quoted in your sig. But not me. Thank you. - Tygore
    -----
    I got a brother who knows about this place... he can pass on the message if something ever happened to me. Then you'll all know when to rejoice. - Daarkseid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.08%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Cyclone, Alpha,

There is no reason to close an entire thread because he had words for Cyclone.

I recieved an apoligy for the "mouthing off" before the thread was closed, so why not just lay off? and yes Cyclone you could have easily resisted temptation to open a freakin topic to get in a last jab.

Now that all this is done with I don't wish to hear anymore about it.

Link Hylia welcome back, and we'll see what we can't do in regards to digging up you old info for you.
    "You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive"
    -mlk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.87%

so

Link Hylia, what brings you back here? :)

Link_The_Hylian

Hey Tim

I am not sure now Tim, but I Publicly Apologize to anyones live who are upheaved by this... I just want my old account i hate this one.

"Of what ive tasted of desire i hold to those who favor fire'
    -a line of Fire and Ice by Robert Frost

Thread Information