PDA

View Full Version : Bug Forum Clean-up Operation.

Gleeok
01-21-2024, 12:23 AM
I think now is a good time to clean this forum up so we can potentially use it for the next WIP release.
So with that said, are there any bugs in this forum that are still relevant today?

I don't see anything particularly relevant, but we'll leave it an open question for the next week or two.

Asuna Yuuki Nagato
01-21-2024, 05:44 AM
Test.

Asuna Yuuki Nagato
01-21-2024, 05:47 AM
I am no longer seeing the big database error I was seeing yesterday, but I am still seeing this much less obnoxious error after clicking "Post Quick Reply" right below the "Reply to Thread" button:

The following errors occurred with your submission
Database Error

Asuna Yuuki Nagato
01-21-2024, 05:49 AM
Guess I spoke too soon - I just saw the big database error again after clicking "Submit Reply":

The Armageddon Games Forums database has encountered a problem.

BegaVega
01-21-2024, 09:53 AM
The reply count for threads appears to be broken.

Are there any planned features going forward?

Gleeok
01-21-2024, 05:17 PM
Maybe we should use this forum to keep track of all the forum bugs instead. :spin:

Are there any planned features going forward?

Can't really comment much on that right now.

[edit]
Oh look at that, the old auto-rate thread bug is back... and it fixed the reply count bug! :P

It seems the bugs have created their own little habitat here where they live side-by-side in perfect harmony. Humans could learn a thing or two from the bugs here it seems.

Gleeok
03-08-2024, 07:49 PM
Old threads of fixed/exterminated/abandoned/limbo'd bugs >5 years old have been archived. Enjoy the fresh clean lemon scent. :)