PDA

View Full Version : Do you enjoy pizza? Pizza chat thread.

MotleyCrueFan
08-08-2020, 12:01 PM
I love pizza. My mom loves pizza. I especially love Little Caesar's pizza.

Chris Miller
08-08-2020, 12:19 PM
I'm 10% pizza by weight.

TheDarkOne
08-09-2020, 10:54 AM
I love pizza. On that subject, am I the only one who likes it with pineapple? Nobody else I know seems to like it that way, but there must be a market for it or they wouldn't offer it as a topping. I personally don't care for black olives on pizza but others like that.

Chris Miller
08-09-2020, 11:17 AM
am I the only one who likes it with pineapple?

You're fired.

TheDarkOne
08-09-2020, 07:24 PM
That seems to be everyone's attitude. But I personally like pineapple on pizza, and if that doesn't meet with your approval, I'm sorry. Well, no, actually, I'm not the least bit sorry about that. I like what I like and I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Chris Miller
08-09-2020, 09:09 PM
In that case, enjoy your severance package.
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0752/2329/products/waialpineapple_600x.JPG?v=1423975546

TheDarkOne
08-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Why exactly do you have a problem with what I like on pizza, anyway?

Chris Miller
08-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Never said I had a problem with it. I just said you're fired. Totally different. I just can't keep paying you 65K a year to operate an elevator. :3

mrz84
08-11-2020, 11:39 PM
I will eat just about any kind of pizza (within reason), but my personal favorite is the Bane of Beerus aka Hawaiian style. Stuffed crust is optional at the bar minimum.

TheDarkOne
08-14-2020, 03:38 PM
Hawaiian style includes pineapple. Be careful, mrz84, or Darth Chris might fire you.

mrz84
08-14-2020, 10:19 PM
Its fine. I have a Flame Ring equipped, which absorbs fire damage. Unless...he uses non-elemental damage. :sweat:

TheDarkOne
08-16-2020, 10:16 PM
You need to roll for initiative.

4matsy
08-20-2020, 02:11 AM
Silly Mr. Z. :laughing:

Chris does not use traditional elements. :mischief:

...But yeah, I like a good pizza, too. Maybe one with some chicken, and pineapple, and maybe some jalapeños. :kawaii:

Tim
08-20-2020, 11:40 AM
I think I might order some anchovy and gumball pizza right now actually.

ShadowTiger
08-20-2020, 11:52 AM
Hot damn. I'll take pizza any day.

Things I probably won't like on pizza:
Black olives.
Jalapenos in large quantity.
Most sweet things, such as fruit. Pineapple pizza, here we go.
An abundance of sausage meat, especially potentially gristly meat. I find a ton of bones in sausage, for example.
A lack of a substantial amount of any given thing. If it's a thin, dry sauce, or barely any cheese and it's just caked on, forget it.

Things I will really like on pizza:
An excess of cheese and/or sauce. Drown me in it please.
Deep dish or thick crust.
Stuffed crust.
Green olives.
Ricotta cheese.
Bacon.
Pepperoni, but not enough to give me the runs. I will get the runs.
Veggies and crunchies.

So, slices that I'm particularly fond of:

Bacon, Ranch, and Chicken slices. Bits of half-inch wide bacon strewn amidst a sea of fried and breaded chicken strips swimming in thick cheese, with what is likely ranch dressing haphazardly drizzled across the lot. It's a slice of heaven.
Ricotta slices. They seem so innocuous until you remember they're different.
Deep Dish pizzas with an overflowing amount of melted cheese swimming in an abundance of sauce. I wouldn't mind eating a pizza soup. Just don't burn my mouth and we'll get along beautifully.
Green olive and fried onion. Green olives really go well with the flavor of the cheese, I find.
Pepperoni slices. Still a great flavor combination.
A salad slice. Thinly sliced lettuce, ranch, no cheese or sauce, slices of chicken... it's pretty great.
Any vodka slice. Grandma a'la vodka, grandpa a'la vodka, sicilian style, .. anything.
Veggie slice. Lots of different sauteed vegetables on a pizza, just minding their own business. It's great.

Tim
08-26-2020, 11:07 PM
My actual favorite pizza topping is eggplant.

Eggplant makes me gassy though. I also prefer a slightly sweet pizza sauce and crispy on the bottom.

TheDarkOne
08-27-2020, 05:19 PM
Hawaiian style has been one of my favorites since I friend turned me on to it. So blame that friend.

Outside that, I'll take a Pizza Hut Meat Lover's with stuffed crust as a close second. It's what we usually end up with whenever we order pizza.

ZoriaRPG
09-03-2020, 11:14 PM
I had pizza yesterday. I'm simple: I tend to have pain cheese, and I put parmesan and hot peppers on it. If I order toppings, the are always sliced olives (black, kalamata: read,ripe!), and white onions (one or both).

Also ShadowTiger Bad, bad, bad. Meat, especially pig on your pizza?!

I do agree that it should be 'wet'.

Just don't burn my mouth and we'll get along beautifully.

I want it fresh from the oven, so I disagree there. The more sauce, the better, though. When I bake at home, I use x the normal amount of sauce, then sprinkle hot red pepper into the sauce. After that, I add a mound of whole milk mozz. If I want olives and.or onions, I add those during baking, then I finish off with parmesan.

Tim
09-11-2020, 05:29 PM
Pizza must burn the roof of my mouth to be considered pizza.

TheDarkOne
09-15-2020, 11:55 AM
I like it hot, but not so hot that it burns my mouth. And I'm sorry ZoriaRPG but you gotta have some meat. I guess you must be a vegetarian, but if it doesn't have pepperoni or a least Italian sausage then it just isn't my kind of pizza, I have had purely veg pizza before, but I like some meat.