PDA

View Full Version : Triforce Knight 1.00 has been released.

bigjoe
10-20-2019, 12:39 PM
For anyone who browses the forums and forgets to check the database all that often, Triforce Knight version 1.00 is here.

Future updates are not off of the table. I'd like to get all the scripts organized and into the buffer, and afterwards, unpassword it. I suppose that will be 1.01 if it ever happens. For now, enjoy a quest that has taken more than 57% of my life as of this post to construct.

sps999
10-24-2019, 06:47 PM
Thank you bigjoe. I'm just getting back into ZC myself after 10 or so years. I've played through the first 2 dungeons so far its looking like a good reintroduction.

Nightmare
10-24-2019, 11:21 PM
Good job bigjoe. I really got to take a look at this.

WEll done for pulli9ng through. If it's anything like LLL, it'll be entertaining.

:: recommends a try for newcomers ::

-James

War Lord
10-25-2019, 09:18 AM
This is awesome! Can't wait to try it out.

sps999
11-23-2019, 07:56 PM
Is this the wrong place to ask for quest help?

I am stuck after level 5 and can't find where to go.

-=SPOILER=-

bigjoe
11-26-2019, 05:47 PM
Sorry for taking so long, this is the locations of all the silver rocks, in spoiler tags.
-=SPOILER=-

Lombz
12-07-2020, 08:43 AM
Sorry for taking so long, this is the locations of all the silver rocks, in spoiler tags.
-=SPOILER=-

The silver rock after getting the raft I am not able to get to. I have the raft but there is no port to get to the island with the bomb fragment to then use that port to my last silver rock.

Lombz
12-18-2020, 10:25 PM
I have beaten the game and rescued Princess Zelda without obtaining the Magicial Key, Master Sword or the Gold Ring. Still trying to find where the Magicial Key is to go into the Pillars with the Triforce crest in the southeast of Cursed Mountain.

Hopefully the golden ring will be in there, so I can explore the cave in the Village which a N requires a gold ring for me to enter.