PDA

View Full Version : time limits

roracle
09-10-2019, 07:55 PM
Is there a way to remove time limits from quests? I've been playing Origin by darkflamewolf and I'm at this very stupid room in level 5 that is impossible for me to get past. I have goofy fingers and I just don't have the skill.

This was actually my biggest complaint about Majora's Mask, Zelda games shouldn't be constrained by a time limit in any way.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10vQ-w4i_-Wqh9exYN5w7qnjsFc97EzjU/view?usp=drivesdk

Edit: I'm starting to get flash backs to having started this quest a million times and always getting stuck here in this exact room. I've been playing ZC for a long time, and it's when it's timed stuff like this I usually end up giving up because it's literally impossible for me to do these things. There's too many traps and too many of those conveyer belts.

If it were only traps or only conveyer belts, it might not be so difficult, but this always always always gets me wanting to quit the quest and never come back. Of course I do come back, only to be reminded of this exact same room and the exact same problem. I give up... ðŸ˜*

Chris Miller
09-11-2019, 12:01 AM
You would need to get with DarkFlameWolf to edit that out, or the cheat codes.

DarkFlameWolf
09-11-2019, 01:08 PM
I've forgotten the passwords to these quests. It's been over a decade. No cheat codes were activated either. So unless a dev mod can crack the code for you, I'm sorry I cannot help you.

roracle
09-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Thank you for responding. I hope there's a method of doing this because up to that point it's a very fun game and very beautiful. I just cannot get past that one point. :(

Saffith
09-16-2019, 06:17 PM
There's a framestepping feature that might be helpful. Press F4 and the game will freeze. Each time you press F4, it will advance one frame. Press F3 to return to normal.

roracle
09-19-2019, 11:18 AM
Thank you so much for this info!

DarkFlameWolf
09-20-2019, 02:18 PM
Let me know if this works for you! I'm sorry you aren't able to enjoy the quest otherwise!